Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel that.
b399bc5.jpg

I just like the og 1-8 especially. Back when my collection was in full force I was gunning for most of the OG colorways with jumpman branding but I purged all those pairs and set a limiter on myself for 2-8. With the new collection.

I like the cut of your jib
Idk why JB never does AJ2's. And when they do its not what we want

My last night in Vegas. I brought 4 pairs of kicks. UNDS my BT Unions and Game Royals! I slid in some UB insoles and took Union Insoles out. The text on the insole is too dope i dont want it to fade after wear like the other insoles
20190530_210606_HDR.jpg
20190530_210702_HDR.jpg

I haven't wore og midsoles in 3 years. I am a weirdo though. Union insoles too dope one of the few that actually make sense to replace.

I don’t get to see mike play until later In his career. (Born in ‘95) don’t remember all that much though

I’m a huge Travis Fan so those hold more sentimental value for me.

Og’s Colors are beautiful though.

Ouch!!
But I get it, different generation tho.. I get where the young guns are coming from, especially if TS is the only thing you know..but still makes me cringe reading the thought of TS holding more of any value over any OG Jordan.

as per the huge caping session (by 1 delusional member in particular) in the travis thread. as most of us already figured zadeh kicks sells fakes! look at the damn lace bag! but dudes still wanna stay in denial... :lol:
Screenshot_20190531-083009_Instagram.jpg

Ouch!!
But I get it, different generation tho.. I get where the young guns are coming from, especially if TS is the only thing you know..but still makes me cringe reading the thought of TS holding more of any value over any OG Jordan.

born in 95 too and didn't really get to watch MJ and also a huge Travis fan as well but would definitely choose any OG Jordan over any of the hyped collabs that have those crazy resell prices.

Honestly would spend the money on a pair of '85 1s

WOW @ the lace bag. I kinda want those "For Retails" that some of yall calling them but it looks like it has vaseline smothered on the leather...

My last night in Vegas. I brought 4 pairs of kicks. UNDS my BT Unions and Game Royals! I slid in some UB insoles and took Union Insoles out. The text on the insole is too dope i dont want it to fade after wear like the other insoles
20190530_210606_HDR.jpg
20190530_210702_HDR.jpg

Fire except for those hideous UBs :sick:

born in 95 too and didn't really get to watch MJ and also a huge Travis fan as well but would definitely choose any OG Jordan over any of the hyped collabs that have those crazy resell prices.

Honestly would spend the money on a pair of '85 1s

The problem with 85s is the yellowing and cracking of leather. Even though 1s don’t have sole separation or crumbling issues, the leather isn’t going to be as pristine as a newer release. Add to the fact that we likely will eventually get something very close to a 1:1 retro with the correct swoosh and height. I’m not hating on 85s at all, but a shoe that old definitely will inevitably have some issues, even if they are relatively minor ones.

Back
Top Bottom