Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
88 so I think I’m still an 80s baby I know I’m a millennial though. I don’t even hate the label anymore. Whatever that generation after us is called has to be wild.

Bday kicks
49683051-F703-4C2E-BDF3-CD5A1C3C2E0C.jpeg

Sbb is dope only because it gave us an alternative colorblocking which led to some future classics.

We’ve gotten almost every color done in that blocking though so I’m totally fine if JB never touches it again.

Green
Purple
Red
Orange
Chameleon
Gold

I’m good. Need more bred/ royal/ shadow color blocking. Wouldn’t even mind more chi styles with proper tongues (not another black tongue like they did with the blues).

Question: if yall had to get rid of all your jordans but was able to keep 1 pair of each model which would it be?

This would pretty much be my core collection in a Jordan sense lol add in White/Red II's and Bordeaux VII's.

Question: if yall had to get rid of all your jordans but was able to keep 1 pair of each model which would it be?

This would pretty much be my core collection in a Jordan sense lol add in White/Red II's and Bordeaux VII's.

I’m definitely keeping My Collabs. They ain’t releasing again.

OG colors always gonna retro

So it’s looking like
Travis 1s
Black Cement 3
Travis 4’s
Supreme 5’s
infrared 6
Bordeaux 7’s
Aqua 8
Concords

So it’s looking like
Travis 1s
Black Cement 3
Travis 4’s
Supreme 5’s
infrared 6
Bordeaux 7’s
Aqua 8
Concords

Word, I'm a fan of OG colorways and traditional style over everything. I personally feel like a lot of collabs are less timeless and more on trend with the direction people are going. Like the Sacai's that just released they're a hit right now but eventually the anti-trend will die and people will be on to the next thing. Only time will tell.

So it’s looking like
Travis 1s
Black Cement 3
Travis 4’s
Supreme 5’s
infrared 6
Bordeaux 7’s
Aqua 8
Concords

Not trying to nitpick, but I think you missed the point of the post. The idea is that you can only keep one particular shoe for each Jordan model. So the fact that OG colorways continue to retro is irrelevant. With that in mind, I doubt you'd keep the Supreme 5 (whichever one it is) over any of the OG colorways.

Not trying to nitpick, but I think you missed the point of the post. The idea is that you can only keep one particular shoe for each Jordan model. So the fact that OG colorways continue to retro is irrelevant. With that in mind, I doubt you'd keep the Supreme 5 (whichever one it is) over any of the OG colorways.
I assumed he just meant sell them all and start over.

If it’s let them go and your done then we having a different convo. (Still keeping my Travis’ though)

I assumed he just meant sell them all and start over.

If it’s let them go and your done then we having a different convo. (Still keeping my Travis’ though)

Yeah, I agree. If the concept was to pare down the collection then build it back up, it would totally make sense to hang on to the collabs.
I'm still surprised that you'd hang on to the TS1 if you could only keep one. I guess I don't personally know how good they are because I don't own them, but I'd still go with a classic like the Chicagos.

Back
Top Bottom