Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unions are trash though. F that mess

giphy.webp

made a huge mistake stripping off the paint on the bones....the light grey on white was so good, shoudlnt have exposed that pink. Good thing ive got a backup pair

Anyone know if First Class Flights will be limited? I kinda like the CW plus there aren’t many decent White/Yellow sneakers in general.

air-jordan-1-first-class-flight-white-dynamic-yellow-black-555088-170-medial

Last edited:
I’d rather black toe black tongues for ASW
I'm with you on this one. Been dreaming of this pair since the beginning. IMO the greatest pair of Js that MJ actually wore that we've never gotten in true form (not counting the Jumpman sporting pair from the Pack). But then again, I have the Chis and the Spideys, so I'm in no immediate need of another pair of Chis (though I'll buy a pair again whenever they re-release).

Speaking of Spideys, and I could/hope I'm wrong for those that are waiting, but seeing as those are so damn close to being a Chi, that might indeed put a longer wait on us getting the Chis again. I feel the same way about the White Cement 3s. Since we just got the Free Throw Line 3s, I feel it'll be a minute before we get those again.

Back
Top Bottom