Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20190530_135744.jpg

White laces:

IMG_20190530_162229.jpg

Last edited:
millennials are anyone born from 1981-1999

i would bet most people in here are millennials
This has been debated, so it kind of depends. I've personally more agreed with the research stating that Millennials (Gen Y) are 1980-1994, with Gen Z being 1995-2015.

Gentry is back in full effect. Next year I bet all 1’s will have the jumpman back on it. He is strongly against 1:1 retros and he’s said that many times

Gentry is back in full effect. Next year I bet all 1’s will have the jumpman back on it. He is strongly against 1:1 retros and he’s said that many times
I doubt this, in terms of them putting the Jumpman on 1 High Mens. But, as we've seen this year, we might get there in a round about way with having even less 1 Highs (with NA), and more 1 Mids (Jumpman).

I doubt this, in terms of them putting the Jumpman on 1 High Mens. But, as we've seen this year, we might get there in a round about way with having even less 1 Highs (with NA), and more 1 Mids (Jumpman).
Meh I think both. Dude makes everything suck. The other trash Jordan’s are proof of that

Yeah I agree that people are too used to seeing the NA on highs that they couldn’t really go backwards at this point, given the sheer number of OG 1 releases over the past 6 years. I agree they can definitely cut the number of releases down and drop more mids though.

Crack era FTW (not really as "crack is wack" right?), '86. Being an 80's baby is another reason I've never really been with the whole label of Millennial. The label, and the ideas of and connotations that come with it (just how it tends to be), tend to refer to traits of people born in the late 90's, and usually not those of us in our 30's (it seems like I was in high school just yesterday, wow). Not right or wrong, but if you were born after 1995 you experienced a different world.

Crack era FTW (not really as "crack is wack" right?), '86. Being an 80's baby is another reason I've never really been with the whole label of Millennial. The label, and the ideas of and connotations that come with it (just how it tends to be), tend to refer to traits of people born in the late 90's, and usually not those of us in our 30's (it seems like I was in high school just yesterday, wow). Not right or wrong, but if you were born after 1995 you experienced a different world.

'88 here. TBH I feel like people our age were born at a great time in that we got to experience the best of both worlds. The bulk of our childhood was spent in the 90's, pre-internet. Then from around middle school and on and on were in the age of the internet. And you're right, those born around the mid-90's will never know anything like the world we grew up in.

Wow
That's messed up
The black just do it tape is bad enough
But to short change you on the tape....:smh:

Back
Top Bottom