• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
what u smokin? I need some of that...

welcome to NikeTalk....where cats accuse u of being on drugs because they cant comprehend others having a different opinion on a pair of sneakers :lol:

it can work both ways tho.....u like those fugly joints? pass me half of what u smoking cause clearly the whole thing is too much.

see? lol

having a whole line of air jordans is too big of a list. Top 3 jordans I would have if i'd ever had to get rid of everything would be to keep Bred 1's, Black Cement 3's, Bred 4's

having a whole line of air jordans is too big of a list. Top 3 jordans I would have if i'd ever had to get rid of everything would be to keep Bred 1's, Black Cement 3's, Bred 4's

I feel that.
b399bc5.jpg

I just like the og 1-8 especially. Back when my collection was in full force I was gunning for most of the OG colorways with jumpman branding but I purged all those pairs and set a limiter on myself for 2-8. With the new collection.
I’ll go with all white based OG “home” shoe. Easy decision too

I like the cut of your jib

Need a second opinion. Legit check please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 12
Yeah, I agree. If the concept was to pare down the collection then build it back up, it would totally make sense to hang on to the collabs.
I'm still surprised that you'd hang on to the TS1 if you could only keep one. I guess I don't personally know how good they are because I don't own them, but I'd still go with a classic like the Chicagos.
I don’t get to see mike play until later In his career. (Born in ‘95) don’t remember all that much though

I’m a huge Travis Fan so those hold more sentimental value for me.

Og’s Colors are beautiful though.

Back
Top Bottom