Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m hearing late June !
1A1DD1BD-8B8C-4429-B69A-57456D8C1467.jpeg

If I give in to these, someone end it all for me...

don't

if anything, stick to basic colors like white, gray, or black
I've seen customs with gray and ones with black.. The gray ones looked alright, but not to my taste.. The black ones looked horrible and really off balance in that colour blocking.

So far in 2019 for AJ1 High...
Neutral Grey/Crimson
Blue Chill - Women’s Patent
Turbo Green
Couture
Phantom
Black/Crimson Tint
Twist - Women’s Blk/White Fur
Travis Scott

And by this weekend...
SP Gina
Lakers SB
Light Bone SB

Only thing I’ve grabbed outside the SBs is the blue chill women’s patent.

Any Chicago guys hear any shops announcing the LA to CHI 1s? I haven’t seen anything from any shops about them.

Ironic considering Chicago is right there in the name :lol:

Those are the only 2 I need. Could wear them everyday with no problem. Everything else is extra. No problem with extra but I don’t need them. Think it’s weird to feel the need to have so many pairs

Those are the only 2 I need. Could wear them everyday with no problem. Everything else is extra. No problem with extra but I don’t need them. Think it’s weird to feel the need to have so many pairs

There are so many classics and necessities for 1s though... Chicago’s are the GOAT and Black/Reds are top 5, but damn.... leaving out Royals, Union BT, OG BT, Shadows, etc... those are all must haves as well.

Any Chicago guys hear any shops announcing the LA to CHI 1s? I haven’t seen anything from any shops about them.

Ironic considering Chicago is right there in the name :lol:

Just Uprise so far. There raffle ends tomorrow. I'd be surprised if Saint Alfred and Notre didn't get them, but I'm not sure how it works with SB releases.

So far in 2019 for AJ1 High...
Neutral Grey/Crimson
Blue Chill - Women’s Patent
Turbo Green
Couture
Phantom
Black/Crimson Tint
Twist - Women’s Blk/White Fur
Travis Scott

And by this weekend...
SP Gina
Lakers SB
Light Bone SB

Only thing I’ve grabbed outside the SBs is the blue chill women’s patent.
Only grabbed Travis’ and SB’s everything else has been mehhh at best imo

There are so many classics and necessities for 1s though... Chicago’s are the GOAT and Black/Reds are top 5, but damn.... leaving out Royals, Union BT, OG BT, Shadows, etc... those are all must haves as well.
For sure but I don’t need them. I will always have a pair of breds and Chicago’s on deck beat to death or new. Also, breds top 5? :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom