Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The red trinity really is like such a core piece to a 1 collection I do believe you're missing one though

20190522_132328.jpg

With these 4 as options you literally cant go wrong with any outfit ever imo. The red OG colorways are just so special.

20190522_133518.jpg
One day I'll have that exact trinity complete...when JB gives us an actual Black Toe w/ Black Tongue. :nerd:

I've never been a huge fan of the Metallic Reds for some reason. They're clean, just meh for me personally. And as for outfits, while I know fashion is objective, I wouldn't be able to function if those were my literally my only pairs to wear with my clothes. Can't throw those on with the different blue tops and such that I have, and just a lot of other stuff in general, for me personally.

Sucks I missed out on the Lakers sb 1 .
Will go to stockx for these.
Willing to pay $650 for a size 10 shipped to cali

One day I'll have that exact trinity complete...when JB gives us an actual Black Toe w/ Black Tongue. :nerd:

I've never been a huge fan of the Metallic Reds for some reason. They're clean, just meh for me personally. And as for outfits, while I know fashion is objective, I wouldn't be able to function if those were my literally my only pairs to wear with my clothes. Can't throw those on with the different blue tops and such that I have, and just a lot of other stuff in general, for me personally.

Are you the matchy-match type J? I'm not lol I'll wear light stonewashed ripped denim, a blue tee and Metallics and itll look just right to me . The red metallics are such an underrated versatile sleeper along with their navy counterpart.

So while Fortnite is not my cup o' tea AT ALL, the whole Fortnite x Jordan thing is their "Hangtime Pack" that just dropped. Apparently it's a skin pack that highlights the Jordan x SBs (like 4 or 6 skins where the characters are wearing either one of the pairs, in both their un-rubbed and rubbed-off forms and matching outfits), a limited time game mode where you run and jump of ramps and such (like skateboarding I guess), and a bunch of colorful skateboards to wear on your character's back (an aesthetic detail). Here's a video featuring the skins...

Are you the matchy-match type J? I'm not lol I'll wear light stonewashed ripped denim, a blue tee and Metallics and itll look just right to me . The red metallics are such an underrated versatile sleeper along with their navy counterpart.
"Matchy-matchy?" Naw. But I have to have some sort of tie-in with my kicks, or just all white or a For example, I'm wearing a vintage tie-dye Siegfried and Roy tee (that's essentially a bunch of shades of blue, the white/black tiger and some black font on the front), with dark blue denim. Any of those pairs with this fit would just look off as hell to me personally. Especially with the busy-ish shirt I'm rocking.

Back
Top Bottom