• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
19C3AD7A-99ED-48C5-9897-9640B6003E85.jpeg

Literally every dude that says frags are overrated.

frags aren't even in a lot of people's top 5 AJ1's, so I don't think its overrated. Yes, I agree its overpriced. People love to say frags are overrated as if all the frag lovers are saying frags are the best ever aj1.

I like them.
But i shipped off my Crimson's to SX today because I just don't enjoy the tumbled black leather. Wish they just made them like normal AJ1's. :frown:

PO
I thought the pebbled leather was dope FOR A 1 OFF. so as long as it's only on this pair, I absolutely love it!

"Matchy-matchy?" Naw. But I have to have some sort of tie-in with my kicks, or just all white or a For example, I'm wearing a vintage tie-dye Siegfried and Roy tee (that's essentially a bunch of shades of blue, the white/black tiger and some black font on the front), with dark blue denim. Any of those pairs with this fit would just look off as hell to me personally. Especially with the busy-ish shirt I'm rocking.

Gotcha, I dress grungey and like vintagey for the most part. Some girl saw me walking down the street and was like "hey, you're into art arent you?" I said "yeah, how can you tell?" And she pegged it down to how I dress and presented myself lol

Helluva delivery day lol. TS quality is really nice. Tossing pink laces in them and gonna rock this weekend prob. The SBs are honestly so nice, I’m kinda bummed they don’t have the SB style laces like the LM pair though but it ain’t no thang.
B6CF3177-0E8D-42B9-B9B6-B996B2BADF8B.jpeg
4C1FA5B5-BDB3-4E41-82D4-015D3E419AB2.jpeg

Wow. Can’t wait any longer to experience this...

I got a pair out for delivery and this just took my excitement up a few notches. They look awesome here.
Thanks. Loving them in hand.
First day it stops raining, I’m wearing them.
What do you think of them in person, now that they’ve arrived?

Keeping that inner g and willing it to existence that imma cop these Lakers sb @ retail just as I did with ts1

Back
Top Bottom