Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice BTBTs. Still not Union BT.

IMG_20190226_183124.jpg

You're weird man :rofl: but it's all good. Unions arent a requirement for me personally

The disrespect.

Ay, just being honest. Frags are grails and between the Storm and BT Unions the storm was definitely the better pair in my eyes. It's an unpopular opinion but to me if you're gonna clash all that together might as well go hard. The neutral gray upper was kind of a cop out because gray and white go with anything. Also, I'm partially bitter because that proved to me they could just release regular neutral grays but they wont(kinda like what they're doing with dancing around the idea of BT PE's and other pairs that should be rightfully released). Aesthetically to me the clash of storm blue, yellow, red, black, white, with aged edges and the sail midsole were done much better along with the other merch. Those union fits are just as sick as the shoe.

What the hell makes Frags worth between 2k-6k??? People are dumb. Nice shoe but probably the most OVERRATED

The same can be said for literally every shoe that fetches a high resell price. But to answer your question. Frags(1st collab and 1st Jordan 1 of the remaster program). Limited. Clean colorway with quality material and the biggest factor is Time + Scarcity. To some it's worth it to others they couldn't wrap their minds around it. I get sh*t from people for buying 1s at 160 :rofl:

Last edited:
frags are worth 2k if you look at it from a hype-wise standpoint. but from another other like quality etc, nah, def not worth 2k.

Back
Top Bottom