Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A jordan 1 for your character or what ever lol

image0.png

How come we're not talking about Russell westbrook and basketball triple double here anymore.
What are the resell value for them Lakers 1 sb

I've been wearing my Twists for the past few days. They aight, not bad. The fur picks up and holds dirt and dust though. Been riding motorcycle with them on too, so maybe that's why.

Been beating them and they ain't crease yet, still don't know how y'all do it lol

I chose one that was possibly gonna be less popular.

These are gonna be DS for a minute.

The laker color is :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
I really had no idea which one to choose. I've hit twice at brea and once at santa monica so i chose brea. Looks like i made the wrong choice.

Anybody know the production number for them laker sb 1? Is it more than unions?
Of course more than Travis 1s

I want to grab a pair of high 1's for everyday beater wear...... I'm just gonna grab something from a retailer. Looks like the Sports Illustrated/Star is Born or Crimson tint or Phantoms are the only ones readily available retail (discounted)

Anyone have any recommendations as far as which will look better beaten up?

I want to grab a pair of high 1's for everyday beater wear...... I'm just gonna grab something from a retailer. Looks like the Sports Illustrated/Star is Born or Crimson tint or Phantoms are the only ones readily available retail (discounted)

Star is born is pretty dope simple clean & versatile.

Sports Illustrated have the best materials.
The swoosh is what most people hate.

Crimsons have a plastic type material toe box that will prob look like crumpled wrapping paper in due time.

I don't like any of those options.
If I were you, I'd go on stockx and scoop up a pair of hyper royals for around $100.

Sports Illustrated have the best materials.
The swoosh is what most people hate.

Crimsons have a plastic type material toe box that will prob look like crumpled wrapping paper in due time.

Considered removing the green thread from the star is born

What size?

Back
Top Bottom