Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just died/painted the thread black, so it's black with a red outline. Not a crazy customization, but more wearable/desirable for me.

fa8h8zhf72721.jpg

Heck I like that even better. How did you do that?!?!

Angelus Black leather paint with Angelus 2Soft additive (as per their instructions). 3 or 4 coats gently applied, as to not bleed onto the red leather, with a heat gun/hair dryer in between coats.

How much of the 2 soft do you add to the paint?

Outside of Lebron and these AJ1, I haven’t seen the Lakers actually worth something since Shaq left. Bron really GOAT

I want to grab a pair of high 1's for everyday beater wear...... I'm just gonna grab something from a retailer. Looks like the Sports Illustrated/Star is Born or Crimson tint or Phantoms are the only ones readily available retail (discounted)

Anyone have any recommendations as far as which will look better beaten up?
sports illustrated for sure. way more versatile than the other 2. you'll get more wear outta them!
:wink:

:sick::sick::smh::smh::smh:

Jordan-Apex-React-Atmosphere-Grey-BQ1311-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

Not sure how interested anyone here is in these (had my eye on them since info leaked), but Kixsquare has the Jordan Apex React up in a couple of colorways for $139 shipped ($190 retail). I just snagged the "Black Atmosphere Grey Infrared 23" colorway. Love Flyknit Jordan 1s and React cushioning, so had to do it.

https://kixsquare.com/collections/s...-black-atmosphere-grey-infrared-23-bq1311-001

https://kixsquare.com/collections/shoes/products/jordan-apex-react-bio-beige-bq1311-206

They really pushing the Sbs with Fortnite

Should’ve been able to reserve a early drop of the Lakers by doing challenges in the game. I would’ve had my little brother who is a Pro do them lol

Back
Top Bottom