Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I bought 2009 shadows the day they released, 2013 shadows the day they released and paid resale for another 2013 pair *shrugs*

Shadows have always been hot to some. A lot are in this thread and were in the shadow thread with me when we were all begging for pics of them back in March 2013

I'm starting to think some people don't want a shoe unless there was some sort of struggle or tears were shed in copping a pair.
People literally had 6 months to cop a pair of shadows for $50-$75 over retail, I just can't take people with stories of missing out on them seriously.

If you only buy shoes once there is a certain level of hype behind them, you'll always have a sob story.
This is it.

Black toes and shadows were easily attainable, just like the AJKO's.

If you didn't get black toes or shadows it was because you really didn't want them. Everyone was concerned about the fire red IV's. I remember being in the I thread and it was like people didn't know they were an OG colorway or realize how wearable they were.

It was funny to see the Baron's come out and people try and convince themselves that they were better, because they didn't want to pay resell prices.
laugh.gif
This 
laugh.gif

I bought 2009 shadows the day they released, 2013 shadows the day they released and paid resale for another 2013 pair *shrugs*

Shadows have always been hot to some. A lot are in this thread and were in the shadow thread with me when we were all begging for pics of them back in March 2013
I've always felt they were hot, shadows and black toes are two of my favorite 1s.  I even like them both over royals and breds, I don't say it much because some dudes act like they want to fight you in real life if you dare like something more than royals or breds.

Thanks man! Yeah they are definitely a must if you like 1s
My friend owned a pair in a size 13 so they do exist. My pair is a size 12 which I've seen about 2 before (not including my pair)
If we are talking about the same pair, the OG 12.5 was on FC for about 800
how much were the size12s you've seen?

Can't wait for those B/W OG 1's to release.

Still wonderin' when will JB release those Chicago 1's with OG branding.... I can imagine the hype on those lol

how much were the size12s you've seen?

First pair I saw in Vegas was 550 (bought royals instead for 350) then about three months later I saw another pair for 700 the pair I actually bought I paid 440 for

Edit: the 550 and 700 May have been the same pair as they were in the same shop

Last edited:
First pair I saw in Vegas was 550 (bought royals instead for 350) then about three months later I saw another pair for 700 the pair I actually bought I paid 440 for

Edit: the 550 and 700 May have been the same pair as they were in the same shop
that 550 sound nice, I'd happily scoop a pair at 550.

can't even say I'm surprised. Considering the rarity of the shoe 925 ain't too bad.

Jordan brand needs to chill with the icy soles on 1s. 

I saw a pair of deep red mids posted the other day and the icy sole killed the shoe.

A gum sole would be fire

Yes those I've seen them in green and white to... Do u no any info about these u can share like quality wise n wat not on them

I have the pair I pictured as well as a white and red pair. Besides the green pair, there is a Navy blue pair, a Columbia blue pair, and a yellow pair. They released back in 2011 I believe and we're very limited. They are known as the Jordan 1 Color Pack. The quality is nothing great from the feel of the leather used. I haven't worn my pairs yet so can't say how they feel. From what I've seen they don't go for too much when they are around...my red pair was like 95 shipped ds last summer and the royal pair I think I over paid for at around 170 shipped last summer as well. Good luck finding a pair.

I'm looking forward to the blue suedes and green suedes.

Hopefully they don't get the EU only treatment like the Gym Reds

Cool man thanx a lot for the info I was thinking of tryna snag some of them up I didn't relize there were so many colors that's cool tho between this color pack n the metallics there a lot of random 1s I want that I don't see others talk about

Can't wait for those B/W OG 1's to release.

Still wonderin' when will JB release those Chicago 1's with OG branding.... I can imagine the hype on those lol
I think they will release next year as its the 30th anniversery of Jordan brand with OG Nike Air tag, bet they will be crazy limited too.

Hoping for a widely release GR but unlikely

I need a pair of Shadows size 10. Do you guys think a pair of DS Fear 4 size 10 would be good trade bait for a pair?

I need a pair of Shadows size 10. Do you guys think a pair of DS Fear 4 size 10 would be good trade bait for a pair?

Tough to say but.. Pretty fair trade IMO. I just think that those with a pair of shadows though truly love their shadows/are hoarding it so you gotta find someone that loves 4s too. I wouldn't trade mine for that to be honest. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom