• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What is there to debate?

He likes them, you guys (I've never been a fan either) don't. What could anyone say to change that, and why would they even want to?

Last edited:
I've seen ridiculous things on nt lol I felt some one wood argue with him that all

I take back wat I say lol

Last edited:
Is there really a worn 1 time bred 1 in the buy/sell for $500? Only one word fits that. moron. Once a shoe passes retail into the secondary market, it gets worn, should get no higher than retail for a gr and add some on top for a real limited shoe. If i put up a pair of worn royals, i wouldnt expect more than maybe $300 out of em.

Last edited:
dudes are ridiculous

they wear shoes and expect to make even more money out of em :x

Is there really a worn 1 time bred 1 in the buy/sell for $500? Only one word fits that. moron. Once a shoe passes retail into the secondary market, it gets worn, should get no higher than retail for a gr and add some on top for a real limited shoe. If i put up a pair of worn royals, i wouldnt expect more than maybe $300 out of em.
The GREED :lol:

Last edited:
Do you think there is a website link where I can get a 400 $ shipped DS BRED 1 2013

I hope we can find a link, because all ebay sellers are charging 500 to 600 $ for a DS pair

Last edited:
I should be safe asking for a link.
You can ask where to cop online.

You can point someone in the direction of a store or site.

You cannot personally ask for a hookup from someone else or offer to sell. Even if it's for retail or less. These would be violations and lead to a suspension. Keep that strictly in the buy/sell forums or in your signature.

Do you think there is a website link where I can get a 400 $ shipped DS BRED 1 2013

I hope we can find a link, because all ebay sellers are charging 500 to 600 $ for a DS pair
Not anymore. The sites that had them under $500 at anytime have all upped their prices.

Not anymore. The sites that had them under $500 at anytime have all upped their prices.
I just looked around for him too and it seems everybody went from $450/$500 to $600

These NA 1s haven't been kind to people that don't cop soon after they release.

Last edited:
people who can snug a DS pair for 400$ or less should act fast,

none of the online retailers are selling it for less than 500$ nowadays

Last edited:

This.
If you can get what you paid for them, and wore them.... That's a win. Who buys a car off the lot, drives the ish out of it. Then sells it for profit?. It does happen, but in rare occasions.

Comparison of the colorways since there is a clear disparity among the shoes (from top to bottom/left to right
laugh.gif
):

1) AJKO 1 (Sport Blue) - Lighter shade of blue

2) Nike SB Dunk High Pro (Game Royal) - Darker than the Sport Blue, but lighter than the Royal 1

3) Air Jordan 1 (Varsity Royal) - Deepest shade of blue among the three pairs

I was actually surprised the AJKOs would be so light in person, but regardless its a really nice shoe 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the proper thread but all the OG 1985 threads seem to be dead. I've recently stumbled upon a pair Jordan 1 OG 1985 Metallic Red highs SZ 8.5. Their in pretty good wearable condition (very little cracking of the paint around the collar) and they still have the OG laces. I've been buying and rockin J's since the mid 90s but I have no idea what these are worth. I was hoping that someone here could help me out with an appraisal. Thanks guys

u guys dont love the 1, all OG colorway jordan 1s are created equall imo

u must have forgotten how many OG 1 colorways there were... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

anyway imo, breds, chicagos and black toes are above ALL when it comes to the 1 (for obvious reasons). then u have royals, i guess shadows and then whatever else follows.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the white/green or white/blue high ones... I've seen a few pairs on ebay n there suppose to b something special I was wondering on the quality on those

Saw the KOs today. Decents sizes still at FA in Roosevelt field. Some at HOH too.

Could not pull the trigger. It's just not what I want.
Plus Kanye never wore crip KOs. Id take a pair of blood ones thoooo

I saw the sport blue KO's in person today as well at my barbershop. Some dude was rocking them with some Nike joggers and they looked pretty nice.

Comparison of the colorways since there is a clear disparity among the shoes (from top to bottom/left to right :lol: ):

1) AJKO 1 (Sport Blue) - Lighter shade of blue

2) Nike SB Dunk High Pro (Game Royal) - Darker than the Sport Blue, but lighter than the Royal 1

3) Air Jordan 1 (Varsity Royal) - Deepest shade of blue among the three pairs

I was actually surprised the AJKOs would be so light in person, but regardless its a really nice shoe :\  
I thought edmund was flashin his royal pack again. Nice job with the differences.

This.
If you can get what you paid for them, and wore them.... That's a win. Who buys a car off the lot, drives the ish out of it. Then sells it for profit?. It does happen, but in rare occasions.
True, but people seem to buy used shoes as its cheaper than DS and if you are going to wear it, it should not make a difference. I have been looking for used banned 1s size 9 and cant find them for under $500, thats too much in my opinion.

lol

shadows were the easiest to attain out of all the rest of the Jordan High's that came out.

The love and praise wasn't even that high around NT or anywhere else for that matter.

They were selling for cheap on both ebay and craigslist

Shadows became so appraised after the Royal 1's came out and many people couldn't get their hands on them.

so in turn, everyone changed their minds on shadows because they were easy to attain and cheaper than dropping inflated prices for royals.

Back
Top Bottom