Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If B grade blk toes fetch for 200-230, why would used blk toes go for 200? Your friend ball parked them on the high side. I would be generous and say 150-160. Maybe even 180.
I don't know, that's why I'm asking lol I rarely sell my shoes. I figured around $220 was reasonable for a pass as DS pair. I remember they were quite high when they first released and was curious to hear other opinions. 

I don't know, that's why I'm asking lol I rarely sell my shoes. I figured around $220 was reasonable for a pass as DS pair. I remember they were quite high when they first released and was curious to hear other opinions. 
Wow. I would sell at that price. That's actually a really good offer for a lightly worn pair

why they all DS, those things need to see daylight my friend

Didn't even notice that, def rock your kicks bro. Will make you appreciate them even more. I've rocked all models of my ones except for the back ups. That's what they are for in my mind.

only reason people double or triple or quadruple on a shoe is to rock and stock.

i mean i'm all for keeping kicks nice, but unless they look like this I think he'll be good:

they exist but very hard to find. I'm pretty sure because I saw the OGs in a 12.5

a 12.5 is in existence? :nerd: :wow: man i would love to get my hands on those.... hell to even see them. i saw a size 13 of the portland only OGs on kixify, it had my eyes big

a 12.5 is in existence? :nerd: :wow: man i would love to get my hands on those.... hell to even see them. i saw a size 13 of the portland only OGs on kixify, it had my eyes big
Yup. I think they were being sold for around 8-900. If I get my money up I'll check the spot that had em and see if they still do.

i remember. i think i paid you $170 for em? :lol:

best deal ive done in a long long long time :pimp:

AJKO's and they're leather brethren...

And all of this Shadow love is NUTS! I practically GAVE away Shadows to all of NT last year. @Zyzz, am I lying?
nice

i remember that, I agree

I ended up with multiple doubles too since it was too easy & sat on the shelves for 2 weeks at some spots..., but later on i had to get rid of them for other funds, & no one would even cop them for basically retail

Last edited:
why they all DS, those things need to see daylight my friend
@Egypt1337
That pic is
pimp.gif
Repped

I can't wait to own a single pair of Royals.
Thanks man! Yeah they are definitely a must if you like 1s
Would love a pair of XQs but I don't think any in a size 13 were made
My friend owned a pair in a size 13 so they do exist. My pair is a size 12 which I've seen about 2 before (not including my pair)
they exist but very hard to find. I'm pretty sure because I saw the OGs in a 12.5
If we are talking about the same pair, the OG 12.5 was on FC for about 800

Its great to see people talking about xq's. Its been a long time since I have seen that in this thred. The quality on them is amazing, the inside lining is so soft. Much softer than any of the recent OG retroes. Just thought I would flex a bit, here are some on feet pics I thought I would share and some signs of wear pics. #wear your shoes

Man I remember in 2010-2011 I sold my DBS wore for 300 n thought that was a lot back then but dam there worth a lot now I wish I still had mine

Its great to see people talking about xq's. Its been a long time since I have seen that in this thred. The quality on them is amazing, the inside lining is so soft. Much softer than any of the recent OG retroes. Just thought I would flex a bit, here are some on feet pics I thought I would share and some signs of wear pics. #wear your shoes
They may be more comfortable than recent 'OG' 1's

But honestly- give me breds/royals/shadows/blacktoes all day everyday ahead of these- hell i'd even take knicks over these.

Thye're ugly imo- look horrible on foot and are just hyped due to being limited.

DB's are even worse
nerd.gif

I respect this man for calling out the hype with shoes on feet saying there over rated.... That man clearly not flexin in my opinion...

Let the debate begin lol

Back
Top Bottom