Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Jordan 1 Chicago is the greatest shoe of all time and I think it will bring more hype. I like the black and red 1, however MJ never wore them on court.
this is what happens when you try to wikipedia all your information

do your research kids

Sorry all the people in here trying clown @Jordan 23, but the guy is correct.

He never actually wore black/red 1s in a game. But mike did wear them for all star events. So take that however you like.

Nike marketing at its finest... But it's still the best colorway :lol:

Am I the only one that really doesn't give a damn about what shoes dude wore or didn't wear on the court?

I watched live as he won all 6 championships in my hometown but I could care less about which shoes were worn.

The OG colorways only hold a sense of nostalgia based on whatever was going on in my life at the time they were on my feet when I was a kid.

Am I the only one that really doesn't give a damn about what shoes dude wore or didn't wear on the court?
I watched live as he won all 6 championships in my hometown but I could care less about which shoes were worn.

The OG colorways only hold a sense of nostalgia based on whatever was going on in my life at the time they were on my feet when I was a kid.
very true, also i really only have nostalgia for shoes i wore as a kid and growing up i never owned a pair of jordans but i had quite a few nikes that if released i would go crazy for but i still love all kinds of shoes, oh ok so the only jordan i have super nostalgia for is the black/red XI cuz i remember the first time i saw them on feet in 8th grade in 95-96 and fell in love but my parents wouldnt buy them for me but they are still my fav shoe ever and finally got my pair last year for $250 VNDS. chicagos with NA will be dope but i dont hate my chicagos from this year (after i removed the jumpman that is)

He never actually wore black/red 1s in a game. But mike did wear them for all star events. So take that however you like.

This...he actually never wore them during regulation games because of the whole "perception" that they were "banned". Hence the whole Air Ships rumor

...however they are THE first Air Jordan making them the king of the mountain. Chicago's are the Rated G version of the Air Jordan 1 line. To be honest, the Black Toe's are THE REAL Chicago 1's.

Black/ Red Air Jordan 1's are the greatest sneaker of all time.

Last edited:
yes, yes they are 
pimp.gif

Umm, production dates seem a little while back, unless this is just a sample pair.

Last edited:
is that for the white/black pair?

keep in mind all thoe that are pictured are fakes so dates gonna be crap.

if they release in November they were most likely produced June/July

whats the XCSS stand for? havent seen that before..

could be sample as susggested but every pic ive seen the pairs look like total crap so who knows

WTH ???

NBA fined MJ from wearing black and red shoes whereas shoes should match jerseys and Chicago was wearing white and red jerseys. That's where the Jordan 1 Banned come from bro.

You haven't done your homework :wink:

Ugh .. you haven't it seems

This is correct, he wore them for the dunk contest

dont NA 1s have XC on the tag?
would lead me to believe SS is some abbreviation for Sample

Xc is the factory and I can't confirm that ss is sales sample but would make sence when you see samples at the outlet these days they don't have 999999 anymore

Smh at dudes tryin to go in on someone when they have no clue what they're talking about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom