Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For all my AJ1 folks. Michaels got the drop fronts on sale for 7.19 a box. If you have time to get a card from cardpool that will be another 20% savings on top.

Mindblown from the air ships and aj1 history lesson...
my first wear for these. Totally forgot the heel was nubuck. So clean on foot

I cant really complain. Just about every Jordan i ever liked has been retroed in close to og form in the past few years. My only bummer is i missed out on the space jams but i cant complain. Like someone else stated, to me the black toes were always the real chicagos but it would be great to see the real one replace the junk that came out early 2013. What a crapper. I grabbed a pair off finishline and it played out like my night at the opening of the Phantom Menace. So much hype, how could it go wrong right? Then the rose colored glasses vanished. What a crapper.

Not sure if anyone intrested saw a size 10 black/gold 1 from 2003 for sale in nyc on Craig's list for 150 there worn

since when did Shadows reach 4bills? jeez
They haven't.. Idk why that ebay auction posted above went so high. That pair was supposedly ds, but looked creased to hell. If you look hard enough you can find breds under 4 and shadows under 300

They haven't.. Idk why that ebay auction posted above went so high. That pair was supposedly ds, but looked creased to hell. If you look hard enough you can find breds under 4 and shadows under 300

Been looking pretty hard for both, can't seem to find them for the prices you describe, at this point I would be happy to get both in a size 11 shipped for $800. Breds seem to be closer to $600 by themselves and shadows are closer to $400 and over.

Anyone in Los Angeles looking for the carmine 1 sz13..if u do I just saw one at shoe palace at the montebello town center

This is like the argument between game used, game worn or event worn jersey cards. Yeah that shoe never made it to an official game. The cw was banned. I dont think it was specific that the official aj 1 was the actual shoe banned.

Nike just threw the B/Red 1's on the commercial to spike up the sales for the Jordan 1 line, cuz those shoes were only used in exhibition games, practice, and the dunk contest.

I'm pretty sure they were gonna be used, but then the Air Ships got the B/Red colorway banned before then.

I cant really complain. Just about every Jordan i ever liked has been retroed in close to og form in the past few years. My only bummer is i missed out on the space jams but i cant complain. Like someone else stated, to me the black toes were always the real chicagos but it would be great to see the real one replace the junk that came out early 2013. What a crapper. I grabbed a pair off finishline and it played out like my night at the opening of the Phantom Menace. So much hype, how could it go wrong right? Then the rose colored glasses vanished. What a crapper.
its ok space jams haven't even retroed in its original colorway yet.

I have not seen it mentioned in this thread (except for one picture a while ago) and I am Not sure if everyone is aware that the Jordan 4Lab1 QS (black/teal): $259.95 (Normal GR retroes in Australia are $220) is releasing at FTL on Thursday the 11th of September which is an odd day (in Australia). These are the worst looking Jordan 1s I have ever seen. Give me a Jordan 1 high OG or even a Jordan 1 Phat over these any time. I also cant believe how expensive it is for a 1 also. I am assuming it will be $200 US when its release. Below is a picture I found of it from sneaker watch. This garbage shoe will probably be limited and sell out instantly too
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom