Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
they are really bad. i wouldnt drop 50 bills on them
I would rather wear a pair of payless shoes over the Jodan 4Lab1
roll.gif

I have not seen it mentioned in this thread (except for one picture a while ago) and I am Not sure if everyone is aware that the Jordan 4Lab1 QS (black/teal): $259.95 (Normal GR retroes in Australia are $220) is releasing at FTL on Thursday the 11th of September which is an odd day (in Australia). These are the worst looking Jordan 1s I have ever seen. Give me a Jordan 1 high OG or even a Jordan 1 Phat over these any time. I also cant believe how expensive it is for a 1 also. I am assuming it will be $200 US when its release. Below is a picture I found of it from sneaker watch. This garbage shoe will probably be limited and sell out instantly too
mean.gif
They look really sad lol

I want to know who in JB thought that "yeah these will deff be a hit with the consumers" that dude should be fired lol jk

Well just about anything that's brand new and 10+ years old is gonna see a mark up
obviously but i remember when getting ogs in good condition would run you around $500 give or take and now the 2013s are touching that mark, i give up on certain things and def paying over $250 for a shoe that cost nike like $15 to make is something i will not do, now an OG pair i will throw money at but thats a given

A little off topic but what's the market like for a pair of OG black/red XI's. I'm not an XI fan and the only ones I have are 2011 Concords that I've worn maybe 3x MAX. It seems as though OG 1's fetch more than any other OG's with the exception of 3's and those you won't find wearable

A little off topic but what's the market like for a pair of OG black/red XI's. I'm not an XI fan and the only ones I have are 2011 Concords that I've worn maybe 3x MAX. It seems as though OG 1's fetch more than any other OG's with the exception of 3's and those you won't find wearable
Around 450 to 600 for DS but there's a ton of variability

def. depends on condition and if it has the box and things like that but i grabbed my pair off ebay for $250 NDS but no box

I've seen some even around the 3-450 range DS. Oddly enough, some people think newer retros are better because they won't crumble, more "icey" etc. (09 vs 00 space jams). But I guess it's bragging rights for 1's now a days to say you have ogs or 94s. 1's hype is at an all time high. I'm in a few Facebook groups, only shoes people ask for is "bred, royals, shadows, or yeezys".

I've seen some even around the 3-450 range DS. Oddly enough, some people think newer retros are better because they won't crumble, more "icey" etc. (09 vs 00 space jams). But I guess it's bragging rights for 1's now a days to say you have ogs or 94s. 1's hype is at an all time high. I'm in a few Facebook groups, only shoes people ask for is "bred, royals, shadows, or yeezys".
Yeah I see that sometimes as well. It's funny that some people I know used to clown or downplay Is until the royals dropped.

And the one thing I hate about looking for some shoes that are older is that the prices are crazy just because of my size I think. I'm a 13 but when I look for '00 space jams all the prices are near or 1k :x :smh:

I been lookin for those for a while, but being 11.5 nothing in good condition ever shows up

Stepped out in the Mr. Boobers yesterday

nice! i remember wanting them when they came out but i wasnt deep in the game and didnt do any homework so of course i missed easily but they are kinda loud and now that im over 30 i think im good on them

Back
Top Bottom