Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those look like the shape of the 1994 retros. I hope they don't remaster the 1s, it's going to be wack to have 2013 og 1s and 2015 og 1s that are completely different shapes.
They have. Not sure if that particular pair is remastered but the 1 has been remastered for 2015.

Last edited:
Wen I see real in hand pics ill belive those black n blue ones r coming out... The fact that blue looks photoshopped in makes me think there fake so keep on dreamin guys

sorry fam, i'm looking for any concord 11 owners..
Post in an AJ 11 thread
mean.gif

:lol: Forgot what thread I was in after posting in the other threads the sizes that were available :lol:

Last edited:
Nah. I sold it to one dude, but that dude said they are fakes because of the air hole is not in the middled and the stitch looks off in the back. So i refunded him. Now, I wanna see what's up is it truly legit or no.

That's a ridiculous reason. That dude was just being paranoid. They are definitely legitimate. Can't expect nike factory workers to be making perfect holes in parts of the shoes people won't even see.
laugh.gif
So everything is legit right? Even with the off stitching? Just like a factory flaw? 

Thanks everyone for checking with me

So everything is legit right? Even with the off stitching? Just like a factory flaw? 

It's seriously legit. I get there are HQ fakes and all that out there but there is human error too. I bet I could find something off about my Royals too but you are good.

Yeah I don't consider myself an expert LCer but I agree w/ the human error part.

On my pair, the side of one of the back heel tabs there's like loose threading/material.

People have to realize there are bound to be some errors on a $140 shoe.

Whats funny is that dude caught a Barry Bonds 73 homerun ball and promptly threw it back in the crowd. Smooth. I hope it wasnt the only reason cause im really starting to question humanity.

Back
Top Bottom