Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People have no idea what they're talking about
mean.gif

It's like people think all royals are fake when they've probably never even seen a legit pair
Dudes are legit SHOOK 
laugh.gif

What about the hole in the bottom? He said its not in the middle
The hole in the bottom being slightly off center is not a tell of anything. Some of these dudes think they are master LC'ers and don't know $***. My Royals are legit and have a very slight stitching error too on the left shoe.

Jeeze look at the newest J's coming out QC. Did you see the sport blue 3's? lol 

I remember in the Royal 1 thread ppl were complaining about stitching on their store bought pairs, it was even a rumor (dont know if confirmed) that the royals were so limited because pairs were sent back because of quality control and factory defects....that Royal 1 thread was chaos :lol:

Also Highlight Reels come out to $68 before tax/in store at Johnson Creek Factory Store. 1 per customer. They are part of the 30% off sale. Saw it on FB from someone in that area so call and see what's up if you're interested.

Get those tongues for the black toe swap.

Not sure where to ask but theres a lot of knowledgeable peeps in this thread. So I.'ll ask here. Do you guys think we will see a NDC quarterly RS tomorrow since its a holiday. I believe 2 of the last 3 were on Holidays.

Last edited:
It would be awesome of they remastered them along with the Chicago 2s.
Yea u would think that OG 2 colorway would be a perfect release for next year's "remastering." Ain't seen them since 2010 I believe. That's long enough for JB lol. I'd def be copping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom