Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Westbrook PE?

Thats not OG color blocking though

I think they will release next year as its the 30th anniversery of Jordan brand with OG Nike Air tag, bet they will be crazy limited too.

Hoping for a widely release GR but unlikely
It would be chaos. Shootings and such.

Also, what if OG 1's were released today like Chuck Taylors...?

I don't think it would be chaos. The demographic for 1's is different. Now when the columbias release i think it will be crazy.

I don't think it would be chaos. The demographic for 1's is different. Now when the columbias release i think it will be crazy.
I guess so. But I think the hype would be twice as much the b/reds had, because people keep on beastin' those OG colorways lol

I guess so. But I think the hype would be twice as much the b/reds had, because people keep on beastin' those OG colorways lol
No way OG HIGH Chicago 1s bring about the hype that the 2013 bred 1s had/have. Bred 1s > all OG high 1s. Bred 1s > all OG colorways 1-14.

Last edited:
No way OG HIGH Chicago 1s bring about the hype that the 2013 bred 1s had/have. Bred 1s > all OG high 1s.
Jordan 1 Chicago is the greatest shoe of all time and I think it will bring more hype. I like the black and red 1, however MJ never wore them on court.

Last edited:

Jordan 1 Chicago is the greatest shoe of all time and I think it will bring more hype. I like the black and red 1, however MJ never wore them on court.
WTH ???

NBA fined MJ from wearing black and red shoes whereas shoes should match jerseys and Chicago was wearing white and red jerseys. That's where the Jordan 1 Banned come from bro.

You haven't done your homework :wink:

WTH ???

NBA fined MJ from wearing black and red shoes whereas shoes should match jerseys and Chicago was wearing white and red jerseys. That's where the Jordan 1 Banned come from bro.

You haven't done your homework :wink:
Lol MJ never wore the black/red 1s on court. Come on man. (In my Cris Carter voice). Hell he even took them on the Letterman show. Buddy is obviously misinformed or just confused

Last edited:

I guess they didn't get NBA games in Australia in the 80's or you weren't born yet :lol:

I prefer black and reds, royals and shadows over them easily though. It's a matter of preference. I know they were jumpman, but the Chicago's were easy to get. I didn't realize until I opened my box how horrible they were done :frown:

Lol MJ never wore the black/red 1s on court. Come on man. (In my Cris Carter voice). Hell he even took them on the Letterman show. Buddy is obviously misinformed or just confused
They were the earlier versions of the black/red 1s (more red and different sole), probably modified Air Ships indeed but still counts, doesn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom