Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hope the yellow toes release

20190507_170424.jpg

Bro you got the heavens shining down on your shoes :wow:

In Los Angeles Facebook groups.
The storm blue unions are getting harder to sell and move.
Meanwhile the black toes union are moving and selling easily.
Come to think storm blues were more limited than the black toes

send them my way Ill take it off thier hands :rofl:

Lol too bad he doesn’t put as much effort into winning games as he does his style. Dude cares more about his stats than anything else, he’s going to have a similar career as Melo tbh.

Russ doesn't put EFFORT into winning games? Dude probably puts the most effort in the whole NBA. Question his decision making abilities if you must, but effort? I guess your terrible opinions aren't limited to just sneakers.

Last edited:
u cant average a triple double for the season without putting forth effort into winning. he just doesnt have a strong enough core to support him like he deserves. one man scoring a triple double night in and night out just isnt gonna cut it in terms of wins if the rest of the squad isnt up to par. especially in the playoffs.

Russ doesn't put EFFORT into winning games? Dude probably puts them most effort in the NBA. Question his decision making abilities if you must, but effort? I guess your terrible opinions aren't limited to just sneakers.
I'm with you on Russ' effort. I think he tries too hard if anything. He's talented to do most things on the court, and I feel like he wants to win at all costs, but doesn't completely trust putting the fate of himself in the hands of his teammates.

u cant average a triple double for the season without putting forth effort into winning. he just doesnt have a strong enough core to support him like he deserves. one man scoring a triple double night in and night out just isnt gonna cut it in terms of wins if the rest of the squad isnt up to par. especially in the playoffs.

whos fault is that..... dude played with 2 MVP's.... and has PG13

didnt PG13 stink it up worse than russ last year in the playoffs? melo dont count lol dude is so inconsistant. only thing i dont like about him is his decision making sometimes. he has a tendency to be selfish and force stuff.

but as far as whos fault? certainly not just russ. the team as a whole sounds fair.

Wow this is bad.

That team with the "2 MVPs" (what a joke to frame it that way, when Harden wasn't even an all-star back then) went to the NBA Finals, and lost to Lebron's Heat team.

In the finals Russ put up 27 / 6 / 6 while shooting a not great 43%.

Your "MVP" James Harden shot a horrendous 37% while playing terrible defense. That "MVP" is a huge reason they lost.

Do you guys even watch the games, or just repeat what ESPN tells you?

Last edited:
Is this a fair price to sell travis 1s now ?
He is cashing out everyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-07-16-55-07.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-07-16-55-07.png
    416.5 KB · Views: 157
Wow this is bad.

That team with the "2 MVPs" (what a joke to frame it that way, when Harden wasn't even an all-star back then)" went to the NBA Finals, and lost to Lebron's Heat team.

In the finals Russ put up 27 / 6 / 6 while shooting a not great 43%.

Your "MVP" James Harden shot a horrendous 37% while playing terrible defense. That "MVP" is a huge reason they lost.

Do you guys even watch the games, or just repeat what ESPN tells you?

Yet no mention of KD...... Russ was asking him "How can I change my game for you to stay" lmfoaooooooooooooo #trash

I said what I said dont talk to me about Russ till he gets out the first round.

I did get to hold the Paris:LA’s tonight, entering my local shop’s raffle. Materials are very on par with the Mountain’s, maybe not quite as soft, but very very nice. Hoping that they won’t be too hard to get, especially if footsites get them later in the month. Hoping to double at retail.

So if you’re on the fence, the quality is there.

Also, Vu in Bmore had a short list for their on-store raffle, only 10-15 deep so far, if you’re nearby. I kinda wanted to keep that to myself, but hopefully karma takes care of me.

Russ doesn't put EFFORT into winning games? Dude probably puts the most effort in the whole NBA. Question his decision making abilities if you must, but effort? I guess your terrible opinions aren't limited to just sneakers.

I said he doesn’t put AS MUCH EFFORT into winning as he does his style. I guess your terrible mental struggles and reading problems aren’t limited to just comments about sneakers.

These hot takes still going on? :lol: move on with the SAS “he don’t care” hyperbole. **** that even mean? Dude has set records and is a PG that leads the league in assists with one of the worst shooting teams in the nba.

Back
Top Bottom