Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What a bunch of crooks.
You have to buy a shoe in order to join a raffle

they could at least re raffle tho... i mean if you paid i think all pairs should go to raffle entries keep raffling till only those who entered claim them all

Movie producers and JB are raffling off a pair of 85s + 22 other pairs of 1s for charity. All you need to do is buy the AJ1 movie for $23 and enter the code in for a chance to win 1 of the 23 pairs

https://www.unbannedunboxed.com/

2EBCDE1B-0844-476F-9633-7548326A9613.png

47946A4C-8163-490D-9D3C-54BE562EC734.png

everybody hates on westbrook's style, but the thing is is that he doesn't just blindly go with what's trendy/fashionable

he just does himself, and continues to do so in spite of all of the hate he gets

he's simply true to himself and will always have my respect cause of it

Lol too bad he doesn’t put as much effort into winning games as he does his style. Dude cares more about his stats than anything else, he’s going to have a similar career as Melo tbh.

Lol too bad he doesn’t put as much effort into winning games as he does his style. Dude cares more about his stats than anything else, he’s going to have a similar career as Melo tbh.
Man, spoken like someone who never once competed in his life. No response necessary please and thanks

wasnt gonna say anything but......westbrook is a good player. dont talk like hes trash. he can be a bit selfish at times. but he cannot do it on his own. he needs a squad behind him that performs, and he doesnt have that.

Man, spoken like someone who never once competed in his life. No response necessary please and thanks

You don’t have to compete to objectively judge an athlete. Funny enough, both Russ and myself have the same amount of rings (I’m saying this in jest, by the way). I don’t even need to state my opinion as a response, Russ’ playoff stats speak volumes.

That said, I think he will be 1st Ballot HOF, no doubt, but will also be known for consistently choking in the playoffs.

It’s the truth. Westbrook cares more about his numbers. Reason why he hasn’t advanced in the playoffs since Durant left him and that’s with a solid supporting cast around him, but carry on.
Thanks first take copy paste. I’m sure that’s THE reason. Legs ignore the fact the teams wins the vast majority of the time his stats are up.

It’s the truth. Westbrook cares more about his numbers. Reason why he hasn’t advanced in the playoffs since Durant left him and that’s with a solid supporting cast around him, but carry on.

Bruh what? Is that you skip Bayles?

I know it’s the cool thing to rag on Russ & his clothing choices but to say he can’t hoop is literally hate spewing from ya mouth into the atmosphere

His team’s or the lack there of & the competition they faced had nothing to do with his playoff record?

Y’all funny I tell’s ya

Bruh what? Is that you skip Bayles?

I know it’s the cool thing to rag on Russ & his clothing choices but to say he can’t hoop is literally hate spewing from ya mouth into the atmosphere

He can hoop, I don’t think anyone can say he won’t end up being a HOF player-dude is a fantastic scorer. That said, he often comes up short and chokes come playoff time.

Man y’all dudes funny. Just keep it moving. You can see who’s never stepped foot anywhere to complete. Talking as if these things just come from nothing :lol: some back peddling too at a record pace.

No rings now? Guess all but 1 team a year sent garbage according to you guys. Swaggy P the goat too huh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom