Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
From experience, don’t waste your time. People will not drop for those. They know they’ll sell regardless.

put in a bid at 1750 and it got accepted, that was a 13 though and last year lol, didnt think it would get accepted. And the OG i got them for 414.

put in a bid at 1750 and it got accepted, that was a 13 though and last year lol, didnt think it would get accepted. And the OG i got them for 414.

Chicago’s??? Or OW Chicago’s? I think he was referring to actual Chicago’s.

Prices since last year went up about 200ish from what I’ve been looking at. Don’t know what you bought at nearly 2k lol. I’d buy a Kia with that

To me, having them was worth giving in to the asking price. Amazing shoe.
I’m at that point. As I’ve stated here before I wear like 3-4 different shoes till they fall apart and repeat. These are one of them. Sucks this re up is coming taxed haha but it is what it is. Loving spidervers doesn’t help either lol

414 Chicago’s and 1750 for offwhites.
Ahhhhhh......... yeah. I can see that. People asking prices aren’t what everyone is actually getting. People going off of stock X fakes market prices thinking they’re getting paid that. 5-6 hundred is a more realistic price

Ahhhhhh......... yeah. I can see that. People asking prices aren’t what everyone is actually getting. People going off of stock X fakes market prices thinking they’re getting paid that. 5-6 hundred is a more realistic price

yea I usaully go off the bids or current sales, ask isnt really realistic of the going rate.

$5-600 for Chicago’s?? Good luck lol.

Challenged excepted. They’ll be some “vvvvvvnds wore once at home with shields need to sell ASAP!!!” Out there. I got nothing but time
You mean the gram flexors? usually right after they release but nowadays I doubt it. Anything’s possible though

Back
Top Bottom