Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How long does it suppose to take to be a gold star member at Footaction after you buy the $225 set amount?

First wipe down with Jason markk wipes are just a wet paper towel.
Let dry for about an hour.
Use meguiars car leather wipes and thoroughly wipe down the whole sneaker.
Let dry for about 20 minutes.
Use a microfiber cloth to thoroughly wipe down the sneaker to get rid of excess shine from the wipes.
Keep them out of the box overnight.

Has worked wonders for me.
My black/university red 1s had heavy glitter/mold and kept returning no matter what I did (especially once I stepped out doors). This has gotten rid of it for good and I’ve worn them out again in different climates multiple times

thanks man gunna try that out

How long does it suppose to take to be a gold star member at Footaction after you buy the $225 set amount?

After I cop a shoe on a Saturday it usually shows up by Sunday or Monday but FTL and FA apps are jacked right now. I get the reward from a purchase but not the actual amount spent and I can still get to 10 min.. When I called they said they are updating apps etc. IDK.

i understand big dawg. preciate you.
keep me in mind.

and if you have any info that might help me figure somethings out feel free to send a message.

Cook groups are a funny thing..the quality of service is so different from one to the other and the prices are so wide-ranging. you could get in a cook group and still take a ton of Ls.

Cook groups are a funny thing..the quality of service is so different from one to the other and the prices are so wide-ranging. you could get in a cook group and still take a ton of Ls.

yeah i heard its still no guarantee but ****. im just tryna learn.

so if i cop a bot and all the trimmings could technically start my own.

Are the lance mountain’s tts? Trying to figure out the sizing for the upcoming SB’s and was wondering if the SB insoles make a difference

In my experience having J23, Solelinks, and following the right people on Twitter Trumps cook groups. Cook groups are only useful if you are buying in bulk and/or heavy bot user. A cook group my get info a little earlier but very few know exactly when a drop is happening so you still gotta keep watch..

Back
Top Bottom