Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody know if any skate shops in the Dallas Metro dropped the Jordan 1 SB this weekend. I called Zumeiz but they said they aren't getting them.

If a submit an offer on GOAT is my money just held hostage forever unless the shoes sells? Never done that before

What is you talking about ? Its just an authorization and you will get charged if and when someone accepts your bid.

If a submit an offer on GOAT is my money just held hostage forever unless the shoes sells? Never done that before
No someone has to accept the offer. Then you will be charged. So don't enter an offer unless you are comfortable of it getting randomly accepted...which could happen at anytime.

No you wont pay till its accepted.
No someone has to accept the offer. Then you will be charged. So don't enter an offer unless you are comfortable of it getting randomly accepted...which could happen at anytime.
But they can just accept whenever indefinitely? If that’s the case I’m not good with that. There’s no way to contact the sellers either? That’s pretty stupid

Are the lance mountain’s tts? Trying to figure out the sizing for the upcoming SB’s and was wondering if the SB insoles make a difference

Lance Mountains didn't have an SB insole and were made with the 2013 mold, so they won't be a great reference for the upcoming pairs.

If you go TTS on remastered pairs, I doubt the insole will make a big difference. If you have any SBs, why not drop the insoles in a recent pair of Is as a test.

Just arrived

IMG_20190506_152144.jpg

Cook groups are a funny thing..the quality of service is so different from one to the other and the prices are so wide-ranging. you could get in a cook group and still take a ton of Ls.

Since I've been in one, I've learned so much about the other side of the spectrum.

These dudes be on their **** like it's a full time job. I seen the link for the Trav 1s before SoleLinks even posted about it.

Back
Top Bottom