Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man y’all dudes funny. Just keep it moving. You can see who’s never stepped foot anywhere to complete. Talking as if these things just come from nothing :lol: some back peddling too at a record pace.

No rings now? Guess all but 1 team a year sent garbage according to you guys. Swaggy P the goat too huh :lol:

You’re literally making up arguments with yourself, none of us are saying this. Russ is a great scorer, him and Melo, whom I previously mentioned, will end up in the HOF. That said, you can’t deny the guy chokes in the playoffs-history has not been kind to him with these shortcomings.

Bruh what? Is that you skip Bayles?

I know it’s the cool thing to rag on Russ & his clothing choices but to say he can’t hoop is literally hate spewing from ya mouth into the atmosphere

His team’s or the lack there of & the competition they faced had nothing to do with his playoff record?

Y’all funny I tell’s ya
Nobody even said he “can’t hoop”. Smh.

You’re literally making up arguments with yourself, none of us are saying this. Russ is a great scorer, him and Melo, whom I previously mentioned, will end up in the HOF. That said, you can’t deny the guy chokes in the playoffs-history has not been kind to him with these shortcomings.
I’m not making up anything
You said he’s ONLY #’s focused only when that’s not true ...
He’s lost to better competition &/or had a bad team around him(last yr). flat

wasnt gonna say anything but......westbrook is a good player. dont talk like hes trash. he can be a bit selfish at times. but he cannot do it on his own. he needs a squad behind him that performs, and he doesnt have that.
QFT

it was in reference to this

staffsgtdignam said:
Lol too bad he doesn’t put as much effort into winning games as he does his style. Dude cares more about his stats than anything else, he’s going to have a similar career as Melo tbh.

also, i wanted to be a fan of melo and rooted for him, but he just couldn't expand his game into reaching his potential. think russ had a better career than melo

I’m not making up anything
You said he’s ONLY #’s focused only when that’s not true ...
He’s lost to better competition &/or had a bad team around him(last yr). flat

I’m not absolving his teammates here-I was referring to his usage in that initial statement. I’m not sure how that’s debatable. While his teammates leave him open boards as he is one of the best pure scorers in the league, his usage also puts more onus on him when he has fallen flat in the Playoffs because of his sheer volume. This is based on HIS own stats (I.e. shooting 20-30% from 3).

so is it his effort or him choking? u made a silly comment so just own up to it and move on.

Those are not mutually exclusive, my friend. Individual players can choke in the Playoffs and determine a series if they are that vital to the team. Ironically, the best team he had in 2015-2016 did exactly this in the 2016 WCF. Hell, KD also choked in this series.

it was in reference to this

staffsgtdignam said:
Lol too bad he doesn’t put as much effort into winning games as he does his style. Dude cares more about his stats than anything else, he’s going to have a similar career as Melo tbh.

also, i wanted to be a fan of melo and rooted for him, but he just couldn't expand his game into reaching his potential. think russ had a better career than melo

I mean Russ won league MVP so in that sense yes. Melo did play extremely well during his prime and holds the record for most men’s basketball Olympic medals (tbh I don’t think we’ll see this beaten). Melo’s problem was that he was too 1 dimensional of a player and had issues with coaches. In regards to “effort in winning games” I was referencing Playoff games, specifically in which Russ has consistently come up short in. This is concerning his individual stats, by the way.

AJ1 content to get back on track
BD0BA84C-7522-4A88-9752-6B85F13FC3FE.jpeg

Wearing these for the umpteenth time. I absolutely love this pair.
20CD7175-686E-4C5C-8C08-651BD1AB50B0.jpeg

On the whole discussion about Westbrook, I think dude is super talented, and we’ll NEVER see anyone average a triple-double for as long as he has IMO. I think issue is sometimes he wants to do too much for his team, and take on too much responsibility. Between his motor and his athletic ability, he can shoot here, drive there, pass there, get this and that rebound, and be all over the place. I personally don’t question his want to win, I just question how much does he trust putting the fate of himself and his team in the hands of his teammates sometimes, which is what you have to do when you’re on any team.

In Los Angeles Facebook groups.
The storm blue unions are getting harder to sell and move.
Meanwhile the black toes union are moving and selling easily.
Come to think storm blues were more limited than the black toes

Back
Top Bottom