Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Trying to add to cart....
2BE9C5D3-2455-4A91-A61F-BAD6A43B0767.png

Damn forgot I had a bid on those panda panda panda joints..... special box for 205. Got accepted a couple hours ago...descent price for the special box I guess....might keep em might let em sit for ahwile and sell down the road. But def going be paying resell for those Travis 1s if I don't hit this weekend.....been an exspensive month already...smh

Wow this is bad.

That team with the "2 MVPs" (what a joke to frame it that way, when Harden wasn't even an all-star back then) went to the NBA Finals, and lost to Lebron's Heat team.

In the finals Russ put up 27 / 6 / 6 while shooting a not great 43%.

Your "MVP" James Harden shot a horrendous 37% while playing terrible defense. That "MVP" is a huge reason they lost.

Do you guys even watch the games, or just repeat what ESPN tells you?

Westbrook is garbage man. He hasn’t won **** since KD left. He’s a stat padder. Everyone knows it. His own peers listed him most overrated. You think we still listening to ESPN?

You don’t have to compete to objectively judge an athlete. Funny enough, both Russ and myself have the same amount of rings (I’m saying this in jest, by the way). I don’t even need to state my opinion as a response, Russ’ playoff stats speak volumes.

That said, I think he will be 1st Ballot HOF, no doubt, but will also be known for consistently choking in the playoffs.
John Stockton was a team player, chose feeding others over himself, and has zero rings as well. Maybe he thinks/knows/been told that he needs to ply that way for them to win. His teammates don’t seem to have an issue.

Black Toe Unions are plummeting in price. I should have sold mine last month for 1.3k :sick:
Im pretty sure they will go back up. I think it's cuz of the TS 1s. Im planning to sell mine as soon as price goes back up. I havnt bought anything all year. I'm slowly getting out the game for a while. Just sold my DS blue moons and 3m Re2pect Jeters. Thinning out the collection. Passed on bc4. I'll circle back later

Wow this is bad.

That team with the "2 MVPs" (what a joke to frame it that way, when Harden wasn't even an all-star back then) went to the NBA Finals, and lost to Lebron's Heat team.

In the finals Russ put up 27 / 6 / 6 while shooting a not great 43%.

Your "MVP" James Harden shot a horrendous 37% while playing terrible defense. That "MVP" is a huge reason they lost.

Do you guys even watch the games, or just repeat what ESPN tells you?
doesn’t change the fact that he failed to advance in the 1st round even with an elite 1b option in paul george holding his hand.

:lol:

Westbrook is garbage man. He hasn’t won **** since KD left. He’s a stat padder. Everyone knows it. His own peers listed him most overrated. You think we still listening to ESPN?

He didn't really win **** with KD either... They won the West Conf one single time, 7 years ago (and got smoked in the Finals). Way before the West became as tough as it is now. When they still had both KD and Harden. KD stayed for 4 more years after that Finals appearance... Yet they still never made it back.

I definitely think he tries too hard at times, but I also think that is about their only chance at winning anything. Who is even their 3rd best player? Steven Adams and his scrap buckets? Terrance Ferguson and his less than 7ppg?

He didn't really win **** with KD either... They won the West Conf one single time, 7 years ago (and got smoked in the Finals). Way before the West became as tough as it is now. When they still had both KD and Harden. KD stayed for 4 more years after that Finals appearance... Yet they still never made it back.

I definitely think he tries too hard at times, but I also think that is about their only chance at winning anything. Who is even their 3rd best player? Steven Adams and his scrap buckets? Terrance Ferguson and his less than 7ppg?
Because there was an injury all but 1 of those years. Do you guys watch any basketball? :lol:

Set regular season records? Uhhh ok.
He’s done more his first 4 years than the majority of the players in the nba. He’s done damn near everything but win a championship. Again, according to y’all standards everyone in the nba except a couple dudes are trash

Back
Top Bottom