Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Because there was an injury all but 1 of those years. Do you guys watch any basketball? :lol:

Not sure what you are arguing here. I'm not with the "Westbrook sucks" camp. He's a very good player, and them bowing out of the playoffs early isn't solely his fault, IMO. The people saying "he hasn't won anything since KD left" - are failing to realize that they didn't win **** even when they still had KD and Harden, besides one Western Conf finals. Take away KD and Harden, and replace them with PG and... ? and its not surprise they aren't as good.

It's absurd to me to spend a lot over retail on a shoe that's so common and easy to find like an off white, union 1, yeezy, etc. Rarity has been the reason I've dropped $5-600 (my max threshold) three times on pairs. Others that I've spent $250-350 were because of higher retail prices, age, and/or similar rarity. I can't see a reason for a sneaker so common to be worth so much money. I understand that the shoes are really difficult to buy at retail but when there are dozens or hundreds of pairs to be had aftermarket that diminishes its value to me.

He’s done damn near everything but win a championship.

So not winning Rookie of the Year, Defensive Player of the year, not making ANY NBA All-defensive team, not winning a Slam Dunk Contest = “doing damn near everything but win a championship”?

Genuinely curious about this, especially the defensive awards/team selections since those are huge for a player’s legacy as they reflect performance on the other half of the court.

U r moving the goal posts. This started with u questioning his work ethic and effort. Now he comes up short because hes not the best player in the league with all the accolades?

Players are allowed to have interests outside of their jobs and its not one or the other.

This is not that serious but there was def some bitterness towards him in ur comment.

DD70DE91-A888-496B-AFCF-D4817284B641.jpeg

U r moving the goal posts. This started with u questioning his work ethic and effort. Now he comes up short because hes not the best player in the league with all the accolades?

Players are allowed to have interests outside of their jobs and its not one or the other.

This is not that serious but there was def some bitterness towards him in ur comment.

QFT

Somebody please mention what Russ wears to church so the Russ talk can be deleted :lol:

BRUHHHHHHHH!!!!! :rofl:

Will the TS1's dip in price anymore in size 13? They are around $797 right now. If you had the money to spend would you wait or buy now?

Not sure what you are arguing here. I'm not with the "Westbrook sucks" camp. He's a very good player, and them bowing out of the playoffs early isn't solely his fault, IMO. The people saying "he hasn't won anything since KD left" - are failing to realize that they didn't win **** even when they still had KD and Harden, besides one Western Conf finals. Take away KD and Harden, and replace them with PG and... ? and its not surprise they aren't as good.
He’s done less with more. For an MVP caliber player, it’s disappointing to see him bow out with first round exits. Lillard advanced further without having a Top 10 player by his side.

It’s on Westbrook. You cant glorify him when he’s racking triple doubles and point the finger at his teammates when he’s shooting a paltry 36% from the field (Yes, 36% with a 4.6 TOV ratio)

Will the TS1's dip in price anymore in size 13? They are around $797 right now. If you had the money to spend would you wait or buy now?
Wait until next week, They’ll shoot up Saturday once people strike out then they’ll drop during the week once people get pairs in and then they’ll shoot up the next couple of months gradually. If you need them now and don’t want to wait then go ahead because they’ll be worth more in the future

He’s done less with more. For an MVP caliber player, it’s disappointing to see him bow out with first round exits. Lillard advanced further without having a Top 10 player by his side.

It’s on Westbrook. You cant glorify him when he’s racking triple doubles and point the finger at his teammates when he’s shooting a paltry 36% from the field (Yes, 36% with a 4.6 TOV ratio)

Go look up Paul George's playoff stats compared to CJ McCollum's. CJ shot 44% from 3, PG shot 31%. CJ averaged 4+ APG and only 2.6 turnovers, while PG averaged 3.6 APG and 4.0 turnovers (negative ratio). Both took 20.2 shots per game.

If you wanted to rank the Top-4 players in the OKC vs POR series, it'd probably go:

Dame
Westbrook
CJ
PG

Go look up Paul George's playoff stats compared to CJ McCollum's. CJ shot 44% from 3, PG shot 31%. CJ averaged 4+ APG and only 2.6 turnovers, while PG averaged 3.6 APG and 4.0 turnovers (negative ratio). Both took 20.2 shots per game.

If you wanted to rank the Top-4 players in the OKC vs POR series, it'd probably go:

Dame
Westbrook
CJ
PG
There’s no way Westbrook is the second best player in that series. See, this is is the problem when people just use stats without any context.

I’ve been lurking the NBA thread in almost every reputable platforms and no one, without bias will tell you Russ isn’t the problem.

DD70DE91-A888-496B-AFCF-D4817284B641.jpeg

I’m not moving the goal posts, I’m asking what the blastercombo meant by “he’s done damn near everything but win a championship.” That was literally all I asked-did you actually read my comment?

Back
Top Bottom