Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Went to lace these up. Took them out the box about a month ago. They’d been sitting in the box without a speck since release up to that point :lol:
B7151319-25FA-45CF-B413-5F276E81AF6B.jpeg

UNC patents really that hyped you can trade em for 2016 banneds?
Don't really think there hyped but they seem mildly limited being it's mainly women's sizes. Kinda like satin sbbs. For some reason women's 1 always have resell value I guess cause sizes are limited for men

UNC patents really that hyped you can trade em for 2016 banneds?

I know they haven’t released yet but sizes 9W and up selling for about $250 more than I thought they would be selling for a week before release. If I get them and someone wanna trade for banneds, they would be gone in a heartbeat :rofl:

this isn't really only 1s related, but it's such a dope perspective and this is my favorite thread so...

One thing I thought about when watching this is that we went from GR retros selling out every week to then having almost all $190+ retail priced retros sitting on shelves. I think Nike/JB are inevitably going to go back to the “everything’s limited” days with JB retros to build more hype for the brand’s GR releases. Even worse, with Gentry back at the helm, I can see this being even more pronounced.

One thing I thought about when watching this is that we went from GR retros selling out every week to then having almost all $190+ retail priced retros sitting on shelves. I think Nike/JB are inevitably going to go back to the “everything’s limited” days with JB retros to build more hype for the brand’s GR releases. Even worse, with Gentry back at the helm, I can see this being even more pronounced.

Why you think they got the goat back in.

Prolly direct orders from Mike himself.

Why you think they got the goat back in.

Prolly direct orders from Mike himself.

JB Board of Directors: Mr. Jordan, I know we’ve had some issues with sales and Adidas has recently overtaken us here at Jordan Brand in market value and, well, to be honest we just can’t push $190 general release retros as well anymore. But we’re still confident on sales growt..

MJ: WTF ARE YA’ll DOIN OVER HERE IN BEAVERTON?!! While I’m out there grinding to get these baby soft fools in Charlotte to make the damn playoffs, ya’ll BETTER be selling more shoes.. Hell, I gave you freedom but now ya’ll are leaving me no choice..

JB Board: NO! Please Mr. Jordan, we’ll sell more shoes, PLEASE!

MJ: BRING OUT THE GIMP!!!

*Gentry enters room*

Back
Top Bottom