Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wearing my Nigel’s in this snow we’re getting here in Seattle. I know they’re an acquired taste, but I absolutely love this pair.
747A8197-0F8B-4C94-ACA3-53B2AED2CF76.jpeg
Beautiful pair imo. No work for me today in this Seattle snowpocalypse lol.

Last edited:
Uhhhh, the blue looks completely different in those two pictures (Blue Chills). I'm not feeling them as much now that I know they're like this bright aqua or whatever that is. UNC would've been so much better. Still in for them though, still think they look pretty darn good.

Wearing my Nigel’s in this snow we’re getting here in Seattle. I know they’re an acquired taste, but I absolutely love this pair.
747A8197-0F8B-4C94-ACA3-53B2AED2CF76.jpeg
Should have went for those. Didn't care for them but now they made it on my want to cop list.

We gettijg light snow here in Portland supposed to get hard all week I cant wait. Plus im off until 2/19. Timed it perfect some how :smile:

Trying to figure out if I wanna pull the trigger on some Spiderman 1s or some gold toes.

Been hoping the SMs would restock

so does anyone elses champs app suddenly not have their VIP number attached to it anymore?

Realized mine was gone after i picked the stores so my mins at zero.

I have my VIP# from my concord 11s receipt and tried added it to my account and it says its invalid.

The # still shows up on my account when i login on a computer.

CS has no idea what im talking about

Yeah this happened to me .... hit them on Twitter they’ll ask for your card info and they will reattach your card - it took about a week for it to show

Not sure what I should rock tonight Can’t decide. On the Jordan 1 NOt for resale black/white. OR the Spider-Man’s...... what would you rock fam #LITTLEHELP

Back
Top Bottom