Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp lol
06EC233E-0A22-4870-9D77-5E9152FE751C.jpeg

Hmmm. While I’ve always wanted the traditional uppers on an OG Black/White 1 High, if this all we’re getting, I’ll probably have to snag them. I do hope though that they come with traditional, non-waxed, black, Jordan 1 laces.

Excuse my ignorance if im in the wrong spot, not following these 1 threads.

Asking for a mate, hes looking for the latest Pine Greens in a 8us, International shipping as hes in australia.

Anyone know where? Ive had a wuick look around my sites and not found a pair below 10.5

Ta in advance

Fire alert. But little too much going on for a shoe.
F9FE24A6-BAE7-40EE-A21C-C07E0B1863F0.jpeg
I prefer this here.
A37D28C0-AB51-4696-A9C6-5095DF993938.jpeg
I have all of them but my not for resale are the black and white ones. Was not feeling the yellow joints. Not a big fan of yellow on a jordan. I do like the gold toe and the ROTY AS They are not that bright yellow as the not for resale ones are. I will say I love love my not for resale joints going to rock them this weekend... it’s funny when you hang with people that could careless about what they rock on there feet they just don’t get how I could spend that type of money on shoes. My sister-n-law wears 5 dollar sneakers and buys 15 dollar doctor Scholes for them in total she is rocking 20 dollar sneakers It’s her feet so she can do what she likes.

I think that's that weak *** filter. If you look at the toeboxpanel it has that weird tumbling affect like the SI the back heel does look sus. 1's are being gentryfied again.

my bad if it's been discussed recently, but has there been any news on a black/white og release anytime soon? still have a DS 2014 pair. it's one of my top 3 but I'd potentially sell it for profit and roll that over into a new remaster depending on the quality.
although 2014 quality is already pretty awesome

I didn't even think about that aspect of it. good thinking. kind of weird that Gentry wouldn't want to release OG's for the hype

Lol this escalated quickly...

Back
Top Bottom