Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was looking at the Jordan 1 chills that drop next week. The blue on them is way way to lite for me to rock. This to me definitely Looks like a women’s jordan shoe 10000 percent. End of the day going to pass 100 percent. Good luck to all that are going to try and cop.
Naw G you tripping tripping.. These mfs a MUST HAVE.. Foh with that nonsense lol

Every time I see Game Royals I like them more and more, and then when I'm ready to take mine out and finally wear them. I see my Royal's in the corner of my eye looking at me like I'm about to commit adultery, and then I look at the black tongue on the Game Royals and back in the box they go. Rinse and repeat every month or so.

Variety is the spice of life

Every time I see Game Royals I like them more and more, and then when I'm ready to take mine out and finally wear them. I see my Royal's in the corner of my eye looking at me like I'm about to commit adultery, and then I look at the black tongue on the Game Royals and back in the box they go. Rinse and repeat every month or so.
Close your eyes fam grab them and never look down. Game royals are fire on feet.

No love for the KOs??
9995FC8B-EF36-4B75-8715-784D3AAD4F37.jpeg

If you have that skill, they can turn out pretty sick. It's beyond my patience and abilities!
via-sbcollector-1.jpeg

Honestly for all the work involved in stripping the paint and then repainting the stitching and wings logo, you might as well pay resell for a pair of 2016 Breds and 2017 Royals and paint them fully black and white, respectively.

:lol:

LOL. U plan to tongue swap them? I do. Thats why there still DS. My 2nd pair will be a poor mans frags

Back
Top Bottom