Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CEC17A2B-79A7-4E43-9C5B-E1AEE9549F18.png
ECC07217-1877-4C7B-A958-C07927479CE9.png

Lol at Nike for releasing those Rebels in B&W and not just releasing the OGs again :lol: and I could've swore they released an all blue 1 as well this year or something lol

Just in for Rookies thank you
As i was reading Nike's article those are actually PL but they don't look like it. Maybe the white upper? Hard to tell

Those that have LM1" can you post pics? Which pair do you like better the white or black? There so cool I'm thinking of getting a pair

Yeah It's Bad When The Shoe It Self!!! Has To Tell You!!! Wear Me!!! An No Photos!!! Please Crease!!! No Look Pass!!! Already Wear My Kicks!!! Don't Need A Reminder Lol...

This is random but anyone have an idea what the market rate for a dmp celtic box is?

I have someone that’s interested in mine and wasn’t really looking to sell, never sold boxes by themselves :lol:

That makes no sense lol.

Are the assuming nobody is gonna want these, making them easy to get?

Either that are the whole "No L" thing is just Jordan Brand's attempt at sarcasm. I guess we can expect the "no glitters" in the future if that's the case.

absolutely makes no sense for these if jordan makes em limited and hard to get. just the fact that they limited will contribute to the resale market for these. it defeats the whole purpose of JB and the no resale gimmick.

hey jb, yall truly want people to not resell these? yall truly want people to take no Ls? make em plentiful. limiting them means tons of peeps will take Ls. limiting them means the resellers are gonna eat.

Over killed on the ones, I gotta lay off copping some many... Got them pairs in boxes not even worn yet smh

Back
Top Bottom