Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20181002_203557.jpg mail call :tongue: these feel better than the recent hyped releases imo.

Venom the movie is coming out, if he wore jordan 1s :lol:

wondered what a jordan 1 venom would have been like

Damn, Spidey is my all time favorite so it'll be hard to pass on those. If it's an actual "collab" hoping we get a special box and some more details on the kicks.

Tried to screengrab a twitter vid of spidey getting the buxom ebony yams

Deleted tweet tho :smh:

What about the 1's being in the movie though? Some kind of deal had to be worked out.

Do they say Nike air on the tongue or have the wings logo on it?
Watched the trailer a bunch of times, and I don't see any Jumpman or Wings logo. Regardless, I can't imagine you can have a shoe with an obvious Nike swoosh without paying Nike/JB something. I don't think this is like Guy back in the older Final Fight and Street Fighter titles where he was clearly (as clear as can be during that pixelated graphics generation) wearing Nikes, yet Capcom got away with it until they gave his kicks a generic, looking check mark in Street Fighter 4.

Gonna be the lone wolf here and say that Chicago colorway has nothing to do with Spider-Man.

Coincidence or easy cash grab.
You could be totally right. Who knows. I just think it would be the craziest coincidence if JB put zero thought into the movie coming out where the character clearly wears the Jordan 1 all throughout advertising, yet JB just happens to release that exact same color blocked shoe, with tongue tag the colors of Spider-Man, with what looks like a halftone pattern (which is super comic booky) on the upper, and they happen to be releasing sometime around the movie's release. If you're right, I hope whomever thought of this shoe's concept and picked the release date buy lottery tickets right damn now.

But with the way JB is, I wouldn't be crazy surprised if they're based off of some obscure moment in Jordan's history. JB isn't usually this smart. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom