Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I meant that I can see how someone may connect by the red and blue tag but no, I still think these aren't supposed to represent Spider-Man at all with what jb is doing with 1s lately the spider logo or fake webbing woild be somewhere on the shoe, something tacky like that.

Also I didn't say "it has that Spider-Man colored tongue tag" spoonman did and I replied "yeah I peeped that too" so you misquoted me lol

My bad fam, I didn’t intend to make it into this.
I read it incorrectly :smokin

2FC9FA8E-45E5-47DE-AF08-28FD33B1A525.gif

and, this will pretty much confirm another chi release is not happening any time in the near future, prices will rise again!

Those new Chi's have a strong spiderman feel to them. I don't have real Chi's, so I'll probably cop. Real Chi's are almost a grand in my size, so I most likely won't be getting those anytime soon.

ROTY look nice, I'll try and cop.

#gentrystrikesback these are apparently called the crystals or something. Big pass for me. Glad I already have the chi's
20181001_092944.jpg
20181001_093009.jpg
20181001_093039.jpg
With the random red/blue tongue tag, these totally look Spider-Man influenced. Maybe not, but with "Into The Spiderverse" releasing, many will feel this way. Having read MOST of the Spider-Man comics written, if there is a connection these are a must for me. Otherwise, my Chis are straight, so no need for these, but I would try. They look nice is pics.

With the random red/blue tongue tag, these totally look Spider-Man influenced. Maybe not, but with "Into The Spiderverse" releasing, many will feel this way.

There's a pic AJ 1's in the movie. I think there is more to that tongue tag color and shoe that ties to the movie.

Back
Top Bottom