Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Un-ds'ed Clay Greens today.
IMAG0003.jpg

jordan brand unveils women & men's holiday collection.
jb.jpg

Air Jordan I Rookie of the Year
The AJI High Golden Harvest and black colorway pays homage to MJ’s historical rookie season and takes inspiration from the outfit he wore the day he accepted the ROY award. Highlights include detached collar flaps that display his rookie season statistics and a quote from his acceptance speech. The AJI Rookie of the Year will release in unisex sizes.
555088-700_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan I High Premium Racer Blue
For all its iterations, the AJI original 1985 design remains a staple. This Racer Blue colorway stays true to the original construction and stance, but swaps out leather for a soft buck upper. The addition of a metallic Wings logo adds an extra pop at the ankle.
AH7389-400_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan Rebel Concord
This shoe combines the elegance of the AJXI Concord with the new AJI silhouette from The 1 Reimagined. The shoe is highlighted by patent leather on the upper and an icy outsole.
BV2614-001_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan IV NRG Fire Red
Inspired by the holiday season, this AJIV comes in an all-over Fire Red upper contrasted with a gum outsole. Over time, whether done intentionally as a creative expression or rubbed off organically with regular wear, a second layer on the upper reveals an ornamental design.
AV3914-600_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan XI Olive Lux
Following the tradition of specialized holiday AJXIs for women, this version takes the iconic silhouette to a new level of luxury with a soft green suede upper and a translucent gum outsole. Other highlights include a printed serial number on the insole and metallic details on the aglets, Jumpman logo and deubré.

AR0715-200_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Designed with Jordan Brand’s Flight Utility ethos, here the Air Jordan I is reimagined four ways to offer an energized mix of materials and colors.
WAJ_v4_rectangle_1600.jpg

Last edited:
jordan brand unveils women & men's holiday collection.
jb.jpg

Air Jordan I Rookie of the Year
The AJI High Golden Harvest and black colorway pays homage to MJ’s historical rookie season and takes inspiration from the outfit he wore the day he accepted the ROY award. Highlights include detached collar flaps that display his rookie season statistics and a quote from his acceptance speech. The AJI Rookie of the Year will release in unisex sizes.
555088-700_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan I High Premium Racer Blue
For all its iterations, the AJI original 1985 design remains a staple. This Racer Blue colorway stays true to the original construction and stance, but swaps out leather for a soft buck upper. The addition of a metallic Wings logo adds an extra pop at the ankle.
AH7389-400_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan Rebel Concord
This shoe combines the elegance of the AJXI Concord with the new AJI silhouette from The 1 Reimagined. The shoe is highlighted by patent leather on the upper and an icy outsole.
BV2614-001_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan IV NRG Fire Red
Inspired by the holiday season, this AJIV comes in an all-over Fire Red upper contrasted with a gum outsole. Over time, whether done intentionally as a creative expression or rubbed off organically with regular wear, a second layer on the upper reveals an ornamental design.
AV3914-600_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Air Jordan XI Olive Lux
Following the tradition of specialized holiday AJXIs for women, this version takes the iconic silhouette to a new level of luxury with a soft green suede upper and a translucent gum outsole. Other highlights include a printed serial number on the insole and metallic details on the aglets, Jumpman logo and deubré.

AR0715-200_A4_Pair_HR_rectangle_1600.jpg

Designed with Jordan Brand’s Flight Utility ethos, here the Air Jordan I is reimagined four ways to offer an energized mix of materials and colors.
WAJ_v4_rectangle_1600.jpg

in for the 4s. maybe the 11s as well.

Top left will be bought. The red 4s look like they cba and just chucked a gum sole on to try and fill out the release.

those Concords would be pretty nice as a regular Hi OG

seeing pic of the purps is making me :angry: with fta checkout issues. I got banned from hitting the refresh too many times that sat morning

Back
Top Bottom