Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
#gentrystrikesback these are apparently called the crystals or something. Big pass for me. Glad I already have the chi's
20181001_092944.jpg
20181001_093009.jpg
20181001_093039.jpg

If these release between November or December before the movie then I feel the shoe is technically promoting the movie.

:lol: That was a quick switch

Not a switch I felt that way the first time the only hint that might even allude to a spidey version is that the tag is red and blue. Everything else does not feel like an homage to Spider-Man at all. I still think these have nothing to do with Spider-Man at all especially the nick name being "crystal"

Not a switch I felt that way the first time the only hint that might even allude to a spidey version is that the tag is red and blue. Everything else does not feel like an homage to Spider-Man at all. I still think these have nothing to do with Spider-Man at all especially the nick name being "crystal"

It was just funny to me that you said these don’t represent spider man at all, then your next post said they kind of do have that feel to it

You misquoted me lol

You just did it again. Your first quote says “it has that Spider-Man color tongue tag

Then you say “I don’t think they’re supposed to represent spider man AT ALL”

If you didn’t think it represented spider man AT ALL, you wouldn’t say it has a spider man looking tongue tag :lol:

Split on those ROTYs. CB looks nice but might be a little plain. I'll have to see on foot pics to see if I want to try for them.

You just did it again. Your first quote says “it has that Spider-Man color tongue tag

Then you say “I don’t think they’re supposed to represent spider man AT ALL”

If you didn’t think it represented spider man AT ALL, you wouldn’t say it has a spider man looking tongue tag :lol:

I meant that I can see how someone may connect by the red and blue tag but no, I still think these aren't supposed to represent Spider-Man at all with what jb is doing with 1s lately the spider logo or fake webbing woild be somewhere on the shoe, something tacky like that.

Also I didn't say "it has that Spider-Man colored tongue tag" spoonman did and I replied "yeah I peeped that too" so you misquoted me lol

Back
Top Bottom