• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The glitter is kinda a good thing because you can tell the fakes from reals

I've seen people say this before and it never makes any sense to me because I've yet to see anyone confirm that fake black-based Is don't get glitter :lol:

I just imagine it to be a Tootsie Roll pop kind of situation where no one is knowingly about to let a pair of fake Black/Reds chill in their closet for a year for science.

I've seen people say this before and it never makes any sense to me because I've yet to see anyone confirm that fake black-based Is don't get glitter :lol:

I just imagine it to be a Tootsie Roll pop kind of situation where no one is knowingly about to let a pair of fake Black/Reds chill in their closet for a year for science.
Maybe. I will say my black and red pair get worn multiple times a week and they still get the glitter around the edges

YA'LL WANNA THINK YOUR GLITTER IS BAD?
20180804_045319.jpg
20180804_045214.jpg
20180804_045200.jpg
20180804_045124.jpg
20180804_045115.jpg

Lookin like a fairy was smearing its junk on my ****
Dang. That’s why I got rid of my doubles Breds, royals, and shadows. Had glitter forming on my DS breds

Yeah i offed all my doubles too because of glitter and I don’t miss them at all.
Now I gotta dump the ow chis before the foam yellows.

reminds me I sold a glittered pair of size 9 royals last week on stockx. sorry if that was anyone here :frown:...at least I applied a little leather honey before I shipped them off :lol:

Dear god, why?? I like those and own a pair but definitely unnecessary to own three pairs lol

They're my most fav colorway aside from chi's outta this whole remastered initiative lol tf? Not everyone's fav has to be a color of the "trinity" etc.

Mine as well, until the neutral grays come out, plus white shoes get dirty easily. Wish I would’ve tripled on those

Fair enough but, given how long 1s last, do you honestly think you’re going to actually wear all three pairs?

Well I ran through 1 pair lol donated them to a thrift shop. I wore them for Every thing. 1 pair is a 12.5 and the last pair is a 12. Plus it's a really beautiful white shoe that goes with everything. It's too versatile to not wear with anything.

Well I ran through 1 pair lol donated them to a thrift shop. I wore them for Every thing. 1 pair is a 12.5 and the last pair is a 12. Plus it's a really beautiful white shoe that goes with everything. It's too versatile to not wear with anything.

Haha well good to see you actually are wearing them. Most people on here triple up on releases because they have hoarding issues (assuming they aren’t immediately reselling) but you seem to genuinely wear through pairs. Props.

Haha well good to see you actually are wearing them. Most people on here triple up on releases because they have hoarding issues (assuming they aren’t immediately reselling) but you seem to genuinely wear through pairs. Props.

Yeah I think those people are outta their minds with the hoarding. People be getting 6 pairs of the same shoe not to wear or resell. Just to have. That's So wild to me. I'm the type that buys a shoe and if I don't swap out right there in store with whatever is on my feet it's only a matter of hours by the time the new sole hits pavement.

Had tripled of the main colorways.
Dumped them all and kept just 1 of each.
Not really minimalist with a dedicated shoe wall but you get the idea lol

Back
Top Bottom