Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m actually surprised resale is so low tbh. 2013 Royals were going for hundreds at one point. I suppose they really made a ton of pairs last year to quench everyone’s thirst for these, glad you got a pair regardless.
More pairs and I think people are moving on/ know when something else drops the resale drops as well.

Seriously. My bro got his Space Jams recently from StockX for a great price.

I’m following Royals in my size. They’re usually around 280-300. Sooner or later I’ll pull the trigger.

I’m following Royals in my size. They’re usually around 280-300. Sooner or later I’ll pull the trigger.

I would do it sooner cuz once your size starts to dry up it will jump really fast, specially sizes 9 or below due to the Asian market. Game royals have jumped $50 from a month ago.

As far as #glittergate goes, about six months ago some of my pairs started showing some fairy dust on them so I wiped them out and stored them on a shoe rack instead of in the box. Haven't seen glitter since then. Oh and I also wear my shoes...

I would do it sooner cuz once your size starts to dry up it will jump really fast, specially sizes 9 or below due to the Asian market. Game royals have jumped $50 from a month ago.

As far as #glittergate goes, about six months ago some of my pairs started showing some fairy dust on them so I wiped them out and stored them on a shoe rack instead of in the box. Haven't seen glitter since then. Oh and I also wear my shoes...

This right here is the key to the glitter cure

This right here is the key to the glitter cure

I wouldn't go as far to say it's a cure for it cuz I believe other members have stated that they've seen glitter even though they use those plastic containers. But I'm sure it minimizes the oxidation or whatever is going on with the leather.

The only thing that most people can agree about glitter prevention is to wear your shoes

Continuing my tradition of awkward leg spreads :rofl:

gplus1224604999968393089.jpg

I wear my shoes too, but I have a pair of breds on ice since I doubled up...now i'm dreading opening up that box and finding Tinker bell sauce.

If I knew about glitter gate before hand ...definitely wouldn't have doubled on these.

I have seen some light glitter on my bred pair every now and then, but I just wipe it off and move on. Some of these pictures here though, yikes. But people have shared enough products that work for them, so always have that option if it gets too bad...

I would do it sooner cuz once your size starts to dry up it will jump really fast, specially sizes 9 or below due to the Asian market.
have seen this said before, but what does that mean exactly? that prices rise because Asian people are willing to pay exorbitant amounts? lol

Been saying this for a long time. I don't own a BT currently, as I only want one with black tongue, as that is something I saw as a young teen, and been wanting ever since. We were close twice here recently with the Bred Toe and the Track Red, but no cigar. I've seen people in this forum swap tongues, making the BT look good, but the donating shoe look terrible. And then there are people who paint different models to get that BT with Black Tongue. Don't think JB would have any issues selling the MJ PE, and if they slap the NRG tag on it, they will get all the hypebeasts on board as well. Not good for most of us, but it is what it is. I'd pay up for a BT PE.
somebody in here swapped carmines; both shoes were enhanced

Sizes will all be bought. Asians seem to be the bigger demographic buying shoes (so it seems correct me if I’m wrong) and they tend to have smaller feet.
Ive always thought this was one of the reason my Sz8 ain't always the easiest to get
And now that I think of it, the few shoes I've sold on ebay have been to some Asian person

I wiped my pairs down with a damp towel right after New Years and haven’t had glittergate occur since. Prior to that the glitter was happening every other month

Back
Top Bottom