2015 BHM
2016 All-star
Black Elephant Print
Silver Anniversary
Melo MLK BHM
Gold Medal
Feng Shui
Election Day
I could keep going but these (including your list) are most pairs that are at the top of my list.

Jumpman 1s were such an unnecessary evil JB brought upon the world.

I will never understand why they thought the over branding on an otherwise classic silhouette was a good idea.

Oh remember with they took the swoosh off???

Dear god, yes-I believe that was Gentry’s idea.

It’s amazing and a true testament of how good Peter Moore’s design of the Air Jordan 1 was that it was able to withstand all the horrible things Jordan Brand has done to the model/silhouette over the years.

remember when they put a zipper on it?

oh...
5F37FAFE-DB5E-43C7-9A8B-A3D429B8E997.jpeg

well i took a chance, not bad; can't wait to do the touch up; so these bred toes hella comfy; feels like the right choice
20180802_173329.jpg
just knocked out the outer mid panel; definitely some nuances that could be picked up; but i feel like money well saved
Its about gd time someone did this.

Why didnt you go with a sail toe and save yourself all that trouble though?

Tumbled leather black toes with the proper tongue is something that JB should make readily available and not force people to go to lengths like the fella above. Give them a cheesy name like “Shoes over Neck” 1s and just retro them again with the backstory of that famous photo of MJ with the black toes. JB is on that wave of ******** right now anyway.

looks good. I was just afraid they didnt make a sail paint or something

excuse me, summit
naw that's the color name on the bred toes; i didn't even bother looking it up; it was all a game time decision after I had them in hand; so i didn't bother to color match Summit, with whatever they call it on angelus

i hear you on that. A small part of me wants to paint my SBB toe to match the sides but theres a hint of orange to it that I know Ill never match

Back
Top Bottom