Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It would be relative if someone thought White YYs or Letterman’s were worth keeping, you couldn’t really argue with them because that’s personal preference.

My point was more that there are so many bad retro+ cws from my perspective that there are really only a few worth keeping from my point of view. The three I mentioned are popular retro+ cws so I figured most would agree those are classic cws that would be worth keeping. They were just three examples, not the end-all-be-all list of retro+ 1s I think are worth keeping.
I feel it. The fact that you never used the phrases "from my perspective" or "my point of view" in your original statement though, "majority of retro+ cws are trash though. There’s only a few like SBBs, Frags, and Bred Toes that are actually worth keeping" does come across as you saying it's fact as opposed to opinion. Syntax means everything.

That didn’t happen here. Why so defensive? Rhetorical question.

And there’s more to shoes than comfort. Crocs are comfortable. What about durability? Again, rhetorical question.

Anyway, let’s get back to 1s.

I find it hilarious how some Jordan enthusiasts always attack Ultra Boost, it’s beyond corny af too.

It’s brand loyalt causing insecurity, the ironic thing is that Nike/JB don’t give 2 s***s about them (same could be said about Adidas or any one specific big name brand). I don’t understand the hate for any one specific model tbh. Also, Ultra Boosts aren’t even hyped anymore but that doesn’t mean they aren’t really comfortable, good looking sneakers.

That didn’t happen here. Why so defensive? Rhetorical question.

And there’s more to shoes than comfort. Crocs are comfortable. What about durability? Again, rhetorical question.

Anyway, let’s get back to 1s.

It’s happened in this thread numerous times before, it’s like the go to for some members on here.

Who exactly is being defensive? Also, besides being comfortable UB are a clean silhouette, which is one of the reasons it’s popular. There really is no point in putting down a shoe in an attempt to validate Jordan’s, that’s the part that’s corny af.

I feel it. The fact that you never used the phrases "from my perspective" or "my point of view" in your original statement though, "majority of retro+ cws are trash though. There’s only a few like SBBs, Frags, and Bred Toes that are actually worth keeping" does come across as you saying it's fact as opposed to opinion. Syntax means everything.

The fact that people here need me to specifically say “in my opinion” when I state my opinion because apparently people here misinterpret stating a preference as stating a fact does come across as people not being able to understand the concepts of “fact” and “opinion.” Context means everything.

It’s happened in this thread numerous times before, it’s like the go to for some members on here.

Who exactly is being defensive? Also, besides being comfortable UB are a clean silhouette, which is one of the reasons it’s popular. There really is no point in putting down a shoe in an attempt to validate Jordan’s, that’s the part that’s corny af.

They need to validate Jordan because they feel insecure about Adidas’ rising popularity, especially among younger people. I’ll never understand why these members can’t simply embrace both brands, it’s like they signed a contract with Nike.

58F8CF8C-DAB8-4885-848C-087338E44D5B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom