Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i hear you on that. A small part of me wants to paint my SBB toe to match the sides but theres a hint of orange to it that I know Ill never match
fainting%20giff.gif

Gotta get the sole to match tho. I see lots of custom shoes made from cybers, both white and black yin yangs but the sole always throws them off

Tumbled leather black toes with the proper tongue is something that JB should make readily available and not force people to go to lengths like the fella above. Give them a cheesy name like “Shoes over Neck” 1s and just retro them again with the backstory of that famous photo of MJ with the black toes. JB is on that wave of bull**** right now anyway.
Nah on the tumbled leather

The recent black toes are absolutely perfect in terms on leather

Nah on the tumbled leather

The recent black toes are absolutely perfect in terms on leather

Seriously! I cosign this, leave the classics alone.

All this tumbled leather fetishism in the sneaker world atm is getting outta hand. Not everything needs to be tumbled and tumbled leather doesn't mean diddly squat in terms of "quality"

Last edited:
Y’all wild with this painting stuff. Why not buy all whites and just go ham with a complete set of OG colors :lol:

This was pretty much 90% of the 2015 Laser 1 thread tbh.

Kinda hilarious how much effort people were putting into making Royals and Shadows. The smart people made Frags or SBBs (arguably the hardest) out of their Lasers.

Tumbled leather black toes with the proper tongue is something that JB should make readily available and not force people to go to lengths like the fella above. Give them a cheesy name like “Shoes over Neck” 1s and just retro them again with the backstory of that famous photo of MJ with the black toes. JB is on that wave of bull**** right now anyway.

Been saying this for a long time. I don't own a BT currently, as I only want one with black tongue, as that is something I saw as a young teen, and been wanting ever since. We were close twice here recently with the Bred Toe and the Track Red, but no cigar. I've seen people in this forum swap tongues, making the BT look good, but the donating shoe look terrible. And then there are people who paint different models to get that BT with Black Tongue. Don't think JB would have any issues selling the MJ PE, and if they slap the NRG tag on it, they will get all the hypebeasts on board as well. Not good for most of us, but it is what it is. I'd pay up for a BT PE.

I mean if that's your prerogative lol navy's resell is still pretty low I think I would just keep the shadows Nd get another navy pair

I know and I agree, but I’m trying to save money and quit buying shoes for the most part.

Everyone knows most of us have enough shoes to last at least a decade

I know and I agree, but I’m trying to save money and quit buying shoes for the most part

Well if that's the case you shouldn't be concerned with the double up lol I got rid of most of my doubles. I had 3 navy metallics got rid of the one that was in the worse condition cuz I wore them literally all the time

But I understand lol the navy's are a perfect staple

Last edited:
238 after shipping. Probably about as good as i am going to get with Royals at this stage in the game. Not one to pay resale but these were my grails so i went for it.

I’m actually surprised resale is so low tbh. 2013 Royals were going for hundreds at one point. I suppose they really made a ton of pairs last year to quench everyone’s thirst for these, glad you got a pair regardless.

Back
Top Bottom