Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was the same way doubling and tripling up

Glad I started to realize what a waste It was and how stupid as well
If shoes lasted forever and you could just bust them out, then cool. Hoarding up just to have a retro drop in 5 years or so makes it pointless imo. Not to mention dudes that don’t even wear the shoes :lol:

Again, IMO

I'm pretty minimalist all around except for when it comes to my shoe collection and I'm still curating it and downsizing. I decided to let go of a ton of pairs but went back and bought some essentials from other lines at a retail and below price. I'm already halfway done with my air max collection at the moment. Got a pair of NB 997s and Inikis, so those brands are done for me. Got rid of a few js while others are in storage and I kinda wanna check out of the 1 craze but apart of me still wants that Remaster OG colorway run along with a select few retro+ colorways and a custom or 2.

Last edited:
DC9311BA-9414-4140-AFCD-A600B1B41AC8.jpeg

I've actually only copped more than 1 pair of a particular release 2 times in my life. Being in a wheelchair, my pairs don't really age like that (unless I wear a pair all the time during the rainy season, which I assure you rain and the elements definitely wear on a shoe whether you walk on it or not). I doubled up on the recent Shadow 1s and the BC 3s, as I've never owned those pair in my life, but always wanted them. And based on how well they were produced IMO, I'll never need to buy them again, even during rereleases or retros. I can't knock anyone that doubles or triples though. Their prerogative.

I actually think the sports illustrated 1s are kinda nice. But, I already have black and whites, so I don't really have a need for them. They're not bad though IMO, I'd cop if I didnt have black and whites.

The Sports Illustrateds are a no go for me. They're like teasing me with an almost, but weird, Black/White 1, instead of giving us the real thing. I'll wait until the actual Black/Whites eventually release.

I'm curious as to what is the deal with JB using leather tongue tags on these, ROTY, and He Got Game pairs, as opposed to the standard nylon tag.

Stadium Goods charges taxes even though I’m not in NY?

Edit: I'll e-mail them about it.

Either way, I finally pulled the trigger on some Royals. Hope I get a decent quality pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom