Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chicagos were last dropped in 2015, which was only 3 years ago, and it was a remastered pair. Anything lower quality dropping this fast after the previous retro would not be acceptable, so most folks I have talked too think it's going to be some years yet before we see another drop...

Last edited:
Leave it to JB to do some weird gimmick with the Spidey Chi’s. Gonna have a web design laminated over the red parts or some **** like that
Lol I 100% see that happening. Like a web overlay over the red parts and a spider symbol on the insole.

*i would actually buy this*

Spiderman causing a retro to release?

right... :lol:
all the "your arms to short to slapbox with god" reaching *** 1's they drop; i'm still not sure what each color represents in the suede black toe collection, the doodoo roy 1's; rebels because women love disfigured stuff? man
giphy.gif

s/n hope they don't so my chis can gain value

all the "your arms to short to slapbox with god" reaching *** 1's they drop; i'm still not sure what each color represents in the suede black toe collection, the doodoo roy 1's; rebels because women love disfigured stuff? man

here is your creation story for those rebel 1s. https://news.nike.com/news/the-1-reimagined-air-force-1-air-jordan-1-womens

had they slapped the off white name on these instead of rebel people would be singing a different tune.

Spiderman causing a retro to release?

right... :lol:

Not necessarily the 2015 retro but I can see JB releasing a Chicago cw with a Spiderman doing the jumpman pose a la hare jordans when space jam came out.

The kicks on the posters don't have the NA tag so it's a possibility

Last edited:
Not necessarily the 2015 retro but I can see JB releasing a Chicago cw with a Spiderman doing the jumpman pose a la hare jordans when space jam came out.

The kicks on the posters don't have the NA tag so it's a possibility
tumblr_pcdnja9OSL1wzvt9qo1_500.gif

don't mind if i do; for retail

giphy.gif

Who cares what the colors mean, I got my olive green 1s. Nothing else matters. A colorway like that has been due for too long. That black tongue tag with olive green logo? forget about it. Looking at that pair of shoes never gets old.

And as far as the rebels go, yes, women like loud colors and twisted and disfigured designs. All of them. Its scientifically proven that women love gaudy ****. Nike said so. If you dont like it then youre sexist and probably racist too somehow. Women like disfigured bs, and men like easter colors with an emphasis on pinks and purples. Get with the program. Or else Ill summon DBLPLAY and his buddy JPS to set you 'straight'

It took a little longer than I'd like, but I was finally able to flip my Blue Moons for a pair of Royals, for about a $12 difference. Not bad.

Not bad, I need a back up pair of Royals myself.

Bought a pair of BMs in May for $240 and now people want $300 on StockX for size 9 >D

Back
Top Bottom