Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1.PNG

Reactions: JPS
85 Chicago
94 Chicago
15 Chicago
In no particular order

I respect the Chicagos but have never liked them. I think I was traumatized when I was younger when dudes were joking this guy ENDLESSLY for wearing them. He wore like a size 12 or maybe bigger (which was HUGE for his age) and they kept calling them Ronald McDonald shoes. Ever since then seeing that colorway just looked goofy to me for some reason. I'm also not a fan of predominantly red shoes.

I respect the Chicagos but have never liked them. I think I was traumatized when I was younger when dudes were joking this guy ENDLESSLY for wearing them. He wore like a size 12 or maybe bigger (which was HUGE for his age) and they kept calling them Ronald McDonald shoes. Ever since then seeing that colorway just looked goofy to me for some reason. I'm also not a fan of predominantly red shoes.
brainwashed

All the talk yesterday about offing collections and what not have me thinking of getting rid of some my doubles up. I have a big collection myself and when I think about it I don’t think it’s ever get to the point where I would beat my first pairs enough to rock the doubles. May just unload some of them now
doubling up if you have 50 pairs of sneakers and up is just not logical.
there's no way you'll be able to beat up a pair if you keep your rotation going.
It's just the hype getting the best of us...

Sell them now.

01 just looks perfect. In terms of quality though, I've beat my Chicago 2015s long enough to know that they're made REALLY well. Maybe one of the best GR drops since 2001.
2013s were pretty bad except for the Shadows. UNC 2015s good option too with that buttery suede.

I wish they were, would've copped a lot more pairs. I was lucky enough to win a raffle for them. Again, if I had to only have 1 it would be the Chicago's

got kids?
the doubles will be for my son's stock pairs if the other pair isn't beat, but if i beat them I'll replace the stock pair
Nah I don’t have kids and don’t plan on it either lol

doubling up if you have 50 pairs of sneakers and up is just not logical.
there's no way you'll be able to beat up a pair if you keep your rotation going.
It's just the hype getting the best of us...

Sell them now.
My collection is a lil over 60...so yeah you may be right lol. Part of why I’m having trouble with doing so is being worried with how long it may be before we get a re-release of some of these shoes. I guess the hype is getting the best of me

My shattered backboards are finally getting glitter but its just starting so i can wipe it off but it comes back the next day so if i sold them on stockx or goat the glitter would be back by the time thwy get there. Does anyone know if they take retro 1s that have the "glitter effect?"

My shattered backboards are finally getting glitter but its just starting so i can wipe it off but it comes back the next day so if i sold them on stockx or goat the glitter would be back by the time thwy get there. Does anyone know if they take retro 1s that have the "glitter effect?"
pretty sure they do....some guy in this thread received some glitter-inflicted cyber mondays from stockx earlier this year. i think they let him return them, which they don't usually allow.

Meguiar's leather wipes really does work well for glitter.

As always, Banneds and Royals were glittered to hell when I checked. Got them looking nice and glitter free using this. Shadows 2018 are still safe. I guess it's too early. Can't wait to see if Homage to Homes glitter on one side and not the other.

Back
Top Bottom