Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Always needed fresh feet... from elementary on... brother was gettin money back in the 80"s so he always laced me as a youngin...

Same here big bro that’s RIP always had me in some heat which explains my love for sneaks no matter where I go even if it to go to the store or for a walk always gotta have some jays but me and wifey got different views and bumping heads over my collection but eh like they say happy wife happy life

i have a pair and i like em (moreso after the white tongue swap)

i think it was the "quality" that was the biggest gripe on that release, rather than the colorway....i thought they were gonna sell well since people were on the bred toe wave from the previous month and everybody was talking about customizing them into frags, but i think the hit-or-miss leather turned people off. my pair from snkrs was a huge miss....i got some stiff plastic on mine, which is a shame because i was asking for a "blue chicago" for years.
yea the tongue swap killed the regular joints, i would cop yours, because i like the black collar compared to white collar on storms
Screenshot_20180716-172407_Google.jpg

If I was strictly making a top 10 list based on what I own:

1) Frags
2) Black Toe
3) Royals
4) Satin Royal
5) Chicagos
6) SBB
7) Black LM
8) Breds
9) Shadows
10) Bred Toes

If I add 3 more 1s to my 7 to make it 10

then it’s

Blk white

Pine greens or clays (hard choice >D)

and if they release: Blue toes

Ranking them by the ones I own :lol:

1. Banned
2. Royals
3. Blue Moons
4. Shadows
5. UNC
6. Clay Green
7. Chameleons
8. Yellow Orche
9. Bred Toes
10. Game Royals

i feel like you typed that just to type; could you make a more coherent point about "weird kid shhh" that would affect the price or fear forced limitations because I don't follow

in the resell game nothing is guaranteed, prices are usually within a range

with anything prices can fluctuate; but you can watch the prices either rise or fall and decide to unload the shoes

The end was just a joke. The first part was a deep fear that mine and ya'lls collections are basically hinged on whether or not Jordan doesnt do anything scandalous sometime in the future.

No one saw Cosby coming, yet he's basically been blackballed from earth. From allegations alone. What if Cosby were Jordan and he had a bunch of people out there collecting Air Cosbys. Suddenly a lot of people are out a lot of money.

None of this is calling out Jordan on anyting though, Im just saying things can change in an instant. You cant rely on tomorrow with todays reality.

The end was just a joke. The first part was a deep fear that mine and ya'lls collections are basically hinged on whether or not Jordan doesnt do anything scandalous sometime in the future.

No one saw Cosby coming, yet he's basically been blackballed from earth. From allegations alone. What if Cosby were Jordan and he had a bunch of people out there collecting Air Cosbys. Suddenly a lot of people are out a lot of money.

None of this is calling out Jordan on anyting though, Im just saying things can change in an instant. You cant rely on tomorrow with todays reality.
wait but if that happens then I basically have carte blanche to get whatever I want

well the market really depends on consumer demand.

if buyers still want jordan’s products. Some ppl support jordan regardless, some won’t.

kanye said stupid ish and supported trump
some of adidas yeezy are still popular and selling

Old dude better be glad theres no 5th ninja turtle.

nvm theyre customs

not bad, art aside Id probably consider a colorway just like that though. Maybe instead of black put purple. LA Chis would be dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom