Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Venus De Milo would like a word with you lol

Venusturtle.jpg

No need for a custom lol I got the UNC's already

We watched different ninja turtles than each other

IMG_20180223_130634_804.jpg

We watched different ninja turtles than each other

I know of the all the originals lol but when i was a kid I did watch The Next Mutation on Fox as well. It's dumb wack now, I saw that it's on Netflix and Lord it's really bad couldn't stomach it but this is technically the 5th turtle. She's been canonized in a lot of incarnations in the turtleverse.

1. Chicago
2. My black tongue Black Toe
3. Royal
4. Shadow
5. SBB 1.0
6. SBB 2.0
7. Game Royal
8. Navy Metallic
9. B/red
10. My Purple Chicago's when they're done.
1. Chicago
2. Bred
3. Shadow
4. Royals
5. Black Toe

everything else is a no go for me personally. these are the only colorways I'll rock

IMG_20180223_130634_804.jpg

I know of the all the originals lol but when i was a kid I did watch The Next Mutation on Fox as well. It's dumb wack now, I saw that it's on Netflix and Lord it's really bad couldn't stomach it but this is technically the 5th turtle. She's been canonized in a lot of incarnations in the turtleverse.

if only the 2016 banneds look that bright and vibrant in real life :lol:

sick pic tho

All the talk yesterday about offing collections and what not have me thinking of getting rid of some my doubles up. I have a big collection myself and when I think about it I don’t think it’s ever get to the point where I would beat my first pairs enough to rock the doubles. May just unload some of them now

2001 > any of these new ones...

color on those were nice in person and in pics. SHAPE was fantastic too on the toes.
p_16890951_87009376_2339711.jpg

Heavily contemplating moving my last pair of 2016s and paying for a pair of DS 2001s

Still got a couple DS 2013s lol

1. Chicago
2. Bred
3. Shadow
4. Royals
5. Black Toe

everything else is a no go for me personally. these are the only colorways I'll rock

If we are talking strictly colorways and not materials:
Royals
Black/Reds
Shadows
Game Royal
Black toe
Purple Metallic
Reverse SBB
Black/Whites
Navy Metallic
Sail

01s are cool but they're sizing was weird. The toe box looked dope but it was narrower. Even compared to the 2013s it was uncomfortable, I wear a 12 to 12.5 in 1s but in the 01s If you got wide feet you're screwed. My most comfortable pair were my sz 14s. Outsole was notoriously thin as well. Mid top height was kind of a bother but not a deal breaker. The back side looks squashed. But that leather and color vibrancy is very unmatched. Suede swoosh be damned im glad i owneed them still. I owned the b/red in 12.5 and the royals in a sz 13 and 14.

All the talk yesterday about offing collections and what not have me thinking of getting rid of some my doubles up. I have a big collection myself and when I think about it I don’t think it’s ever get to the point where I would beat my first pairs enough to rock the doubles. May just unload some of them now
got kids?
the doubles will be for my son's stock pairs if the other pair isn't beat, but if i beat them I'll replace the stock pair

Back
Top Bottom