Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Meguiar's leather wipes really does work well for glitter.
giphy.webp

2015 chis were GR?

Depends on your definition. To me they were. I live in a fly over state and secured 3 pairs, could’ve had 4 but didn’t pick up the last pair. To me a non gr doesn’t even release in my state

Last edited:
After pine green and purple all I need are gray, green, purple, and orange metallics to drop. Black and maroon metallics as well

385b478a_image.jpeg

Meguiar's leather wipes really does work well for glitter.

As always, Banneds and Royals were glittered to hell when I checked. Got them looking nice and glitter free using this. Shadows 2018 are still safe. I guess it's too early. Can't wait to see if Homage to Homes glitter on one side and not the other.
Yep those meguiars seem to be good. I know the glitter will return but these get rid of it and provide a nice shine to boot.

Depends on your definition. To me they were. I live in a fly over state and secured 3 pairs, could’ve had 4 but didn’t pick up the last pair. To me a non gr doesn’t even release in my state

Were they readily available at every single footstore within a 60 mile radius? There’s your definition.

2015 chis were GR?

I think it depends where you stay. Compared to any of the ‘13(1 or 2 stores for the entire state)models the Chis (3 or 4) were a GR but compared to any of the remastered 1s since ‘16 Breds (almost every store is getting at least a FSr) they would be limited. At least for here in CO/UT.

I think it was a question on how many they thought would actually sell. I think the Chis were a litmus test for how many they should produce for the next OG colorway as well as how far they would have to go with quality. 1s were just starting to heat up with Kanye wearing the 2013s and the frags dropping.

Kind of like the air max 1 anniversaries first release. Except they didnt go and make more under a new style code later on.

Come on bro you been around long time

It’s all luck or putting in work

Those ****s for most of us were impossible to grab

My friend never filled out a raffle ticket or bought Jordan’s. Went to the store, filled out a ticket and hit on Chicago’s meanawhile tha two stores that had em I took everyone I knew and couldn’t hit

There’s a reason resell was high out the gate and couple that with NDC canceliing the release to make it worse

Even if NDC did reelwase would’ve sold out in 20 seconds bots or no bots

I actually ended up copping my pair from you I’m 99.9% sure :lol:

Come on bro you been around long time

It’s all luck or putting in work

Those ****s for most of us were impossible to grab

My friend never filled out a raffle ticket or bought Jordan’s. Went to the store, filled out a ticket and hit on Chicago’s meanawhile tha two stores that had em I took everyone I knew and couldn’t hit

There’s a reason resell was high out the gate and couple that with NDC canceliing the release to make it worse

Even if NDC did reelwase would’ve sold out in 20 seconds bots or no bots

I actually ended up copping my pair from you I’m 99.9% sure :lol:

You did and you’re right, but limited shoes don’t release anywhere near me, hence why I say GR. GR and limited are such broad terms (imo), therefore peoples definitions are going to be different

Back
Top Bottom