• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
8770D2DE-4C16-4AB0-A353-055F891812F6.gif

i remember the online ndc chi 2015 release
that was supposed to happen :lol:

that was the first time Nike publicly made an announcement that the release would be cancelled due to Bots.

iirc they silently dropped via the draw or fcfs in sept 2015

I think it depends where you stay. Compared to any of the ‘13(1 or 2 stores for the entire state)models the Chis (3 or 4) were a GR but compared to any of the remastered 1s since ‘16 Breds (almost every store is getting at least a FSr) they would be limited. At least for here in CO/UT.
The 2013 Chicago's were a GR. Every place I asked those. 2015s were much more scarce

Haha those 2013 chicago 1s were like the store brand version of 1s. Dollar store *** 1s. I copped cheap, wore a ton and sold for what I paid but they were some of the worst jordans I ever had.

I absolutely loved my 2013 pair lol they were the 1st pair I ever bought in store and in hibbetts. Later they would become beaters but the leather would not give so I had to sell an.
IMG_20161230_160756_104.jpg

I absolutely loved my 2013 pair lol they were the 1st pair I ever bought in store and in hibbetts. Later they would become beaters but the leather would not give so I had to sell an.
IMG_20161230_160756_104.jpg

I got 13s not the same lol I hate the jumpman on the tongue and on the heel

I got 13s not the same lol I hate the jumpman on the tongue and on the heel

Oh forreal lol was not a fan of that at all. I'm a little resentful of JB because of how they rolled out the Chi's with all the jumpman branding but gave the nike air treatment on non-og colorways. Laney, Knicks, Hawks, Celtics, etc they could of easily done that. But regardless of the branding direction I still loved mine a ton because they were the only Chi in my collection at the time.

Back when I only had 5 pairs

Dc026As.jpg

Still had the trinity plus 1 with the DTRTs

Only pair of 1s that felt worse than my chicagos were the 09 DTRTs.

It's so hilarious seeing people on IG praising the 09s for the "quality" tumbling in pics while panning the 17's due to the lack of tumbled texturing. I always gotta check em like "nah the 09s were stiff as hell"

Last edited:
2013's were terrible, and the funny thing about it is that regular Chicago's are so expensive that the 2013's are going for $400 :smh:
I had to grab these back then but sold them after trying to make it work for 6 months. they hurt every minute I wore em.
I even replaced the tongue logo with a Nike Air tag. still had to sell. it was just too painful. Sold them for $110. FML

Oh these got plenty of wear lol this photo was circa 2013/2014 back when I only had 5 pairs of 1s. The only ones I've kept are the 01 royals because they were so beat lol
i was joking, usually people post a pic of unworn collections and nt is like wear your shoes; since you posted a pic of worn shoes i was li......
160.gif

I had to grab these back then but sold them after trying to make it work for 6 months. they hurt every minute I wore em.
I even replaced the tongue logo with a Nike Air tag. still had to sell. it was just too painful. Sold them for $110. FML
custom na chis for 110
AggressiveColossalFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

my dogs'll just be barking

Back
Top Bottom