• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I disagree.

Although Bron brought him a lot of money, it was clear he didn’t like the dude...and vice versa. Gilbert ain’t the type who is goin to kiss *** and Bron comes off as someone who needs his *** kissed. Once he got rid of Kyrie and the GM, he made that clear.

Reaction to him realizing Lebron hadn't forgotten anything and he was leaving anyway. It was evident when Lebron didn't even acknowledge him after winning a title and not referring to him by name.

I can see Chi’s coming back 4th q ‘19/1st q ‘20

200.gif

**** the Lakers, and **** the Celtics, so both of those pairs are a big nope from me.

My Black Toes go great with my Lillard Rip City jersey though :nthat:.

Court Purple is for Ravens fans as well though...

Damn, I’m starting to think those might be a pretty hard cop.

**** the Lakers, and **** the Celtics, so both of those pairs are a big nope from me.

My Black Toes go great with my Lillard Rip City jersey though :nthat:.
I see the Pine Greens, and the first thing that jumps out to me, though I'm sure they're probably for the Celtics, is my beloved Supersonics.

Can't believe you *****s ****ting on whole non-team-specific CWs because of y'all's association with a team :lol: I picked up the Jeter 11 lows and they actually are team specific
Anyway September gonna be a good month. Copping purple and green by any means necessary. With a Bron jersey to go with the purps :pimp:
Oh I'm with you. Even if they were associated with a team, I couldn't care less. If they're dope, they're dope. Both are must haves IMO.

E00D7441-3C3D-480E-B8DA-4C6041F41BDD.jpeg The 4th is a holiday.I understand people have different opinions and feelings about the political system and who it protects and what they seem to turn a blind eye to. I’m guilty of having a pity party for myself at times when things go bad,but I always try to remind myself of the privileges I have living in this great country.With that being said,anyone who disparages America or the flag can go F themselves!Just my opinion. Merriam-Webster dictionary of a holiday.

I can see Chi’s coming back 4th q ‘19/1st q ‘20
it only took them 21 years to bring back last time. 4 years seems about right.

Only way I can see this happening is if they do some sort of 2020 vision remaster campaign. Otherwise it doesnt make any sense to go back to the beginning again. And if they do there better be some frags dropping right before it.

Can't believe you *****s ****ting on whole non-team-specific CWs because of y'all's association with a team :lol: I picked up the Jeter 11 lows and they actually are team specific

Yeah, I know it's weird, but I'm a man of principle, lol. I actually didn't get any of the Jeter stuff specifically because I dislike the Yankees so much. The green and purple 1s though are definitely going to be associated with the Lakers and Celtics, especially due to the Bulls' rivalries from the '80s & '90s. And hey, you should wish there were more people like me - it'd just mean more pairs for you guys :lol:

"LeAvE ThE CoUnTrY" no one hates america but there's a lot of sh*t going on that needs to be fixed.

Classic white people rhetoric. It's up there with "I'm not racist, I have *insert whatever color* friends but..*insert tonedeaf or racist sh*t here*"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom